Recent content by BullRot

1. BullRot

Custom server for a clan - Captain mode vanilla style with voting setup

Hi fellow warriors, Anyone knowledgeable in Custom Servers ? I would like to set Captains mode like in vanilla on custom server with possibility to vote on next map and factions, any ideas how to program the Modules/Native/ds_sample.txt ? I have created a Custom Server externally, not via own...
  2. BullRot

Week 3 - Matchups

HM would be available for a match on Saturday evening CEST?
    Let's say 20h CEST? @Mazewind
    I sent you Steam invite.
  3. BullRot

Bannerlord online more toxic than chernobyl

Play Captain, join a nice team and it's a good fun :smile:
    Skirmish is very robotic.
  4. BullRot

Abuse of the votekicking system needs serious attention

Those who get kicked are usually trolls or abusive guys. Also seen those who exploit the game to complain a lot.
    Never got kicked from any game.
  5. BullRot

EU Captain Completed Bannerlord Captain Tournament

@Skilling you are sorted out and you are in with us.
  6. BullRot

EU Captain Completed Bannerlord Captain Tournament

Team Name: HM | Harsh Martial
    Team Tag: HM

Banner:
    My_Post_1.jpg

Roster: TBA / Open
  7. BullRot

Captain Mode needs your help!

I bought this game to play mainly Captains Mode.
    Thanks to our clan we got such a great bunch of people who plaed together across the world, with many subject to talk about etc...

After 2 years of promises nothing is done and many left the boat.
    Multiplayer is dead now.
    A big thank you for those who play Single yet have to comment every MP thread, to those trolling and especially for great TW devs who did nothing to counter this trend, who listened to wrong groups, while being still in EA with the game after so many years.
    So, a big good bye until something change.
  8. BullRot

Each Faction Should Have Its Own Playstyle

+1 Definitively.
    It will be a "Mission Impossible" to get those two balanced together. It can go only to one side or another.
    To detriment of both modes and players as we saw till now in every balance changing patch....
  9. BullRot

Resolved Server Crashing when people leave the match (tested on Captain mode)

The QA team informed me that they were unable to reproduce this issue in the most recent version of the game. Are you still experiencing this?
    Seems very fine now. No crashes of servers experienced.
    There is just some issues with peoples getting kicked out of the game while loading the map, but that is another topic.
    Thank You!
  10. BullRot

1.6 Patchnotes That Would Make Multiplayer Playable for More Than The ~100ish People That Still Play

Isn't it something to consider good cav player being still able to play and bad cav player having his horse killed??
    In Captains Mode throwable was usefull strategy to hold and throw, many kills at start if shield was not in front... Destroyed by tweaks.
    In Skirmish instead of rambo rush to player with throwables you should first make him deplete throwables, then rush to fight him, no?
    It is called skills.
  11. BullRot

Annoyed by Jav-Cav

Probably the most problems with jav-cav have the players who cannot properly ride cav.
    Good cav player know that he has to be careful on some units.
    If you go towards a skirmisher with cav just have to know he can kill the horse. It is realistic, no?
    Horses are strong weapon if used properly anyway in any mode.
    It's all about unit selection, isn't it?
  12. BullRot

10 postulates of Hairless aka how to make ur game better

I just beg You TaleWorlds to do not implement those aspects into Captains Mode. Already badly affected by Skirmish community.
    All aspects in this game is built around Skirmish. But it's not the only mode. Many doesn't play Skirmish at all.
  13. BullRot

Annoyed by Jav-Cav

Let's hope that those Skirmish tweaks won't affect anymore already badly affected Captains Mode.
    I would say that cav AI in CM is terrible leading to silly 1-horse (rest parked) Rambo playstyle where most classes are defenseless.
    Also how to defend the last flag with 20 Spears Infantry vs solo cav with few parked horses?

Before the cav in CM was used to harass archers, to replace shields for 2handed infantry, to make havoc, split enemy units and then engage in the middle of the fight or run into battle at high speed which was really realistic. Now it is an arcade joke.

Please fix Slow Motion Bug for CM while giving different Formation than Line and dying. We are waiting for it a year now.
  14. BullRot

1.6 Patchnotes That Would Make Multiplayer Playable for More Than The ~100ish People That Still Play

SP, Skirmish and Captain should have separate stats and perks it seems from the beginnning.
    I play mainly Captains Mode. Most annoying is how horses AI is bad.
    Many complains about "rambo" style (1 horse in action, rest parked) get's justified. Good cav player can kill 2 units with 1 horse.
    Players get upset that one player is playing for many minutes alone, while his cav is parked, cause AI useless.

Throwables are extremely useless making rush attack with 2-handed weapons viable, despite opponent is throwing axes/javs.
    Imagine IRL getting an axe or javelin in the face while running.

Slow motion bug STILL UNFIXED making Formations obsolete (always getting slow motion after being killed).
    Many units have now repetitive perks or classes obsolete.

If 2 units of Spear Infantry may get killed by solo playing 1 horse player something is obviously wrong with spear, not with the horse and getting head-neck damage removed in Captains Mode as well will just create silly situations.
    3 cavs will make havoc to inf, will destroy them no matter the skills.
    SHOW ME PLEASE real life situation where 20 Spear Infantry at the last flag cannot defend against 1 solo cav ramboing.

Remember that Skirmish is not the only mode where peoples play. Captains Mode is unique to M&B and most not playing Skirmish.
    Also between September and January you just killed Captains Mode and many left the ship. Then it got better (at least playable again).
    Not many mentions in upcoming patches to treat all players fairly enough.
Back
Top Bottom