Recent content by buca

1. Snow ball starts to roll again? (1.3)

Not again .... :/
  2. What do you want? balance or content

New content should do balance. And if there will be new content you can´t do balance before you add it! ....Why will you do a balance if you add new contante? Because new contante will crash balance what you did before. ....So at first, please fix siege battles! :smile:)
  3. Horse Archers are........balanced?

Yea, this was a reason why mongols armies destroied europe armies in 12th century. :grin: ...So it´s realy hard to setup balance for this. :grin:
  4. How are you guys making money?

hey bro if you dont mind using mods ... well its not a game breaking cheat but it pnly automatically buy you all the lowest price on the city and then if you go to another city it will sell the highest pirce good the you have on your inventory its really cool to have you dont have to memorize the pricing for every goods save you a lot of times and you can stroll in the map while peace time.. its called autotrader BTW search it on nexus totally recommend it

With some first trading perk, products will have green(cheap), red(expensive), or standard(middle price) colour of price.
  5. How are you guys making money?

At my last game I played as trader with own empire(no vazal).

1) Start game - do quests for merchant´s in cities, for earning money. Buy cheap products(green price) and sell them in other cities for expensive price(red price), where i did new quests for other merchants. ...Waiting for first 15k for buy the first caravan.

2) Middle part of my game - buy to many caravans how many I can. Pay for enter to the keeps in cities and do quest for lords - "Trouble company". if you were found four-five persons in keep and 3 of them have this same quest, there was chance to earn about 2-4k for each quest. Buy workshops.

3) Conquer some cities, castles, start some wars and sell loot after big battles (but still caravan do the biggest amount of money)
    Wholesaler - in each city, buy all products what have green price colour(cheap) and sell products only with red price colour (biggest price).
  6. left CTRL + mouse click / we need new keyboard shortcut for sell whole section/kind of products/armor/upgrade units

Idk about troop upgrades, but for selling you can mark the ones you want to keep with the small circle at the end, and then click the 2 arrows on top of the right part and you will sell everything you did not mark

With selling yes. But in buying column(if you play as trader, for expample) this is not a solution. ....So this new shortcut makes sense to me. I don´t really know why developers add SHIFT+left click shortcut(5 pcs), and add no shortcut for sell/buy/upgrade all(whole one type/one section). :/
  7. The repsawn / reinforce system is large battles causes a lot of issues.

So this is something that has been bothering me since getting into the late-game where huge army clashes are pretty common. The way troops just respawn at the starting position of their army and walk to their ordered position causes a bunch of issues, and basically forces you to build your stratergy around this really "gamey" mechanic. It hugely punishes the more aggressive army, because its soliders need to walk all the way accross the battlefield to reinforce their buddies. This forces an attacking player to sometimes resort to really cheesy tactics to bait the enemy into coming to them even though you should really just be able to easily overwhelm them.

The AI also doesn't know how to deal with this at all. They will happily move their infantry past an enemy spawn point and let them get surrounded, then trickle the remaing troops in as reinforcements to get slaughtered. As a defending player I can easily win outnumbered 3 to 2 or sometimes 2 to 1 just by holding a good position near my starting position. After the first wave the enemy will basically be walking single file accross the map into a wall of arrows. If your character is dropped early as an attacking armyyou're in real trouble though as the same poor AI decisions will result in excessive casualties for your side.

There's two suggestions I have to fix this:
    * Fight multiple smaller battles in sequence when the armies are too big.
    * Alternatively, spawn troops in near the back of your army / their unit. So we don't have this long stream of troops casually strolling towards the frontlines.

Yea after 8 years of developing, they give us some broken mechanics as we had in Warband...
  8. left CTRL + mouse click / we need new keyboard shortcut for sell whole section/kind of products/armor/upgrade units

A little workaround for what you've been suggesting: you can drag and drop the whole stack of an item.

You are kidding me. :grin: YES. :grin: ...But sill, much better and quicker will be some type of shortcut for this. ...Like SHIFT+click, what is implemented.

Hmm at all :/ another example of "chaos" in game mechanics and controlling of them. ....Like examples that you can put your catapults to reserve and in next sieging you can put all to atack in no time. Like a smithing and left icon of your avatar, what is "menu" for choice of person for smithing.

In this game there are mishmash of controll comands. Sometimesit they does not make sense ..in compare with other game conrol comands.
  9. War Dogs

Is it possible to add war dogs which we could unleash on enemies who are fleeing. Would be sick to just let loose 10 doggos to kill everyone as they run or they can just be a normal troop who are the biggest good boiz ever.

Oh man. This game is so broken and you want some new mechanics.:grin:
  10. left CTRL + mouse click / we need new keyboard shortcut for sell whole section/kind of products/armor/upgrade units

This game definetly needs new keyboard shortcut, like as existing SHIFT+ left mouse click(sell 5 pcs, upgrade 5 soldiers), for selling/upgrading whole section! Hey developers, could you please add for example CTRL+left mouse click for sell/upgrade whole section? THX.
  11. +15 hours playing 1.1.0 Feedback.

I have been playing the new patch and while the overall experience is possitive, there are some things that I dislike and some bugs I have found. I started a fresh game for this new playthrough.

* BUGs:
    - My character skin is darker that I have selected when created It.
    - Hideauts crash every time like people have mentioned.
    - The fat characters people have mentioned, It is not happening in my current fgamw though.

* Positive changes:
    - Not sure if I have had lucky on my current playthough but Snowballing looks better for me. Day 232 and just 2 towns have been conquered (more have been conquered but re-taked for original factions).
    - It looks like economy have been nerfed a bit which is good because I was able to make tons of money in my other games bying and selling things. Now It is still possible but not as OP as before.
    - NPCs look much better now.
    - Cavalry units are more effective now and less dumb in Battle but cavalry AI still need work. Cavalry is still pretty dumb in tournaments and against other cavalry units.
    - Performance is a bit better than before.
    - Units are now easier to upgrade which is good.
    - It looks like Forest Bandits have been nerfed, thanks for that.
    - My Wife has not got pregant 2 times in a year which is a good Signal.

* Neutral:
    - Skill leveling is now faster which is great but It is maybe too easy now.
    - I am still having issues to find some armours to buy.
    - Not sure about the new item prices. I think that armors should not be as expensive as they are but buildings should cost money.

* Negative:
    - Infantry units AI is the worse AI I have seen in a Mont & Blade game and I am not overreacting. Before this patch, the AI was challenging if you do not abuse It but now It is extremely bad. NPCs refused to block incoming attacks and just spam attacks without any sense. Please make the infantry AI as good as before or even better.
    - Some useless wars have been declared, for example, Vlandia is at war with Northen Empire.

About the AI...please writte on what difficulty did you play on?
    Now in the setup of game in beta, we can setup diffuilty of AI. And question is, how these 3 options of AI difficuilty, have impact on game.

I think that this setup of AI difficuilty is not good idea for this type of game(I know Warband has sometning similar).

I started beta on MEDIUM AI difficuilty and the battles in game are much easier, than in early version. for example, I won 30 times tournaments without any problem. Battles with looters and others seems to me more easy too.
  12. I'll do myself a favor and shelve the game until it goes out of EA

I only played another unfinished game before this one. I used to be a beta tester for Mechwarrior Online. I was excited to be a beta tester for Mechwarrior, as I used to be a Battletech fan. The fact that it was broken (because -duh- it was in beta) frustrated me so much that i didnt want to hear about it for 5 years, long after it was released. Now i am happy to have bought the game, happy to have tried it, but I feel like if i keep on playing with patches that change the game day after day, and stuff that keep on breaking (which is absolutely normal) is going to pile on my enjoyment of the game.

Maybe someone else in here should do it too. I can read some frustrated threads as if the game was golden. It is not. It's incomplete. It is in early access. It's playable but it's not granted its going to be enjoyable for months and months to come. I know i cant test, because testing drains the enjoyment out of my pores and makes me angry. I know myself and i can already see myself entrapped in some embroiled in some 30+ page thread on some ABSOLUTELY GAMEBREAKING FEATURE THAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED YESTERDAY which I will name as the culprit of my unsatisfaction. I am sure that there's plenty of people that are better at this and wish them happy bug hunting.

So see you in 6 months and let's hope we will be playing a much stable, balanced, enjoyable game. ✌

Yea. There is no reson to be an unpaid betatester. Hope, this game will be better after 1/2 year, to.
  13. [Crash] While trying to execute the enemy lords

I've captured 10 enemy lords. I'm trying to execute them all.
    But during I'm executing the fourth or fitfth, the game crashes.
    It happened everytime I tried. I've sent the crash reports but I'm wondering is there anyone else experiencing similar thing.

In beta? Maybe the game wants to make you a merciful man. :grin:
  14. SP - World Map My suggestion to make hideouts more fun.

''If you would like to experience everything that Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord has to offer, then we strongly encourage you to hold off on buying the game until the full-release.

Finally, we would like to announce that we are officially drawing a close to this series of blogs. With the game on the verge of release, we would prefer to switch our attention and limited resources to work alongside our community.''
    (27 Mar 2020)

People were told about the unfinished state, and if you're not happy about participating, you shouldn't have bought the game indeed. But in that case it's your fault for not looking for information that was there from the start at the public release of the game.

Games industry are the only industry on the market, when you can sell(for money) unfinished product, and many people will applaud. Like you.
  15. SP - World Map My suggestion to make hideouts more fun.

Well I did read something about reworked lighting for the 1.1.0 patch. I haven't opt-in the beta branch, though.

And it's not useful to keep bashing on the amount of time they took. They reworked their game engine much sooner than 8 years ago. I do feel like the TW team is unexperienced, but there's nothing you can do about that if not reporting bugs and give feedback on features.
    [/QUOTE]

Yea, it´s nice to pay 40 $ for game and than do work like a betatester for free....
Back
Top Bottom