Recent content by Bubban

1. The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

This is the only mod, or game for that matter I can think of,  where you can beat the **** out of your naked sister with a wooden stick while not only being naked yourself but sporting an impressive erection. Awesome.
  2. Pros & Cons of 1.0

Ringwraith #5 said:
    Nahkuri said:
    Retextures mostly. No new types. Saddle horse is black nowadays, and charger no longer has plate armour.
    Not just retextures, models are new too. Unlike the previous ones these new ones do some weird things.

mangledhorseop0.jpg

HorseFight1DM_468x388.jpg

It's actually not that strange
  3. Pros & Cons of 1.0

I actually seem to have an improvement in performance since .960. Before, large battles would be accompanied by a fair amount of lag, and performance after said battle would decline. Now it's smooth throughout for the most part, performance in sieges also seems slightly better.
  4. Tripartition mod for .894 is out! (Three Kingdoms)

bornfree said:
    So.....if I want to play Three Kingdoms
    Do I need to un-install the M&B 0.960 version, install a new M&B 0.894 version and apply the Mod ??

Just make a seperate installation of .894 and put the mod there, no need to uninstall anything.
  5. Mount&Blade Version 0.955 is Released!

Awesome, looks like I'm going to lose a lot of sleep playing this.
  6. Beta carrying over to full version?

If you've purchased the beta, you don't have to pay for the full version.
  7. How Much Do You Like M&B Or Write A Review

I actually quite like M&B's graphics. Most games these days overdo it with bloom/HDR and it ends up looking like everything is baking in a radioactive glow. Mount and Blade may not be the prettiest game on the market, though the lighting is one thing it seems to get right.
  8. Greek phalanx?

Is it possible to give classical Greek style hoplites an overhand attack animation?
  9. HolyWar Mod

That great helm is beautiful.
  10. Can someone help me here..??

You'll need to download an earlier version of the game, then use that for manual activation and it should work.
  11. Picture of the Week/Month?

Lord Sami said:
    Good. 'cause I might consider putting up an entry, but I only have paint for enhancing pics (wich, I think everyone knows, is not the best solution).

http://www.gimp.org/

Free image editor that's a good deal better than MS Paint.
  12. (All) Hegemony music: Nick Wylie composer for Hegemony series.

Oh man, this is great news! The Europa Barbarorum soundtrack is one of my favorite in any game, so atmospheric.
  13. HolyWar Mod

http://www.bittorrent.com/download
  14. HolyWar Mod

LegioVIII said:
    hey tryed to download it but it said 23kb not 123 mb whats going on there

Download the torrent, then open it with a bittorrent client.
  15. Legions Mod Extended: v 1.2 (beta hotfix) AVAILABLE

Great mod, really digging it. I especially like the map, just a few questions.

1.How are you going to be doing military reforms. Will they happen after a certain number of days have passed in game, certain conditions fufilled(like Europa Barabarorum for RTW) etc.

2.Will you be removing equipment innacurate to the period, such as remaining weapons from Native and lorica segmentata?

3.Will there be nekkid Gaesatae?

Keep up the great work, I'm really looking forward to the next release!
Back
Top Bottom