Recent content by Bryceevans102

1. Ideas & Suggestions

Madijeis said:
    This mod is incredibly buggy, the fact that EVERY FRICKIN' FEATURE in this mod is bugged, from the village management to the crusade. Ah , talking about THE crusade, why there aren't more than one, because in THE EARLY GAME PLAYERS REALLY CAN'T JOIN THE CRUSADE AS A COMMANDER. And then, WHY THERE IS SO MUCH GRINDING? Put minor factions and more elite bandits so that you haven't to SPEND 2 HOURS ATLEAST IN GRINDING.
    Please, fix these crap

All bug reports go here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,312683.0.html

If you have a problem with a feature in the mod, feel free to play another mod. Or if you would like, why not edit the mod itself?  A lot of these features are still in alpha, so don't expect them to be perfect. We're talking about editing the games core code here.  Also, it might help to try to be a bit more polite. Thanks for your comment!  Have a good day.
  2. Ideas & Suggestions

Suggestion:  Play as your men.  When [The Player] dies, I doubt [The Player] would want to go back to the menu screen, or just watch the battle rage on.  On 1257 AD, they had it where if [The Player] dies, then he/she could play as [The Player's] men.  I think that might make this mod just a bit better, and a whole lot funner.
  3. Bug Reports: 1.6 (Alpha)

Spezel said:
    xenoargh said:
    Please submit bug reports for version 1.53 here.

Bug report guidelines:

1.  If it involves a consistent engine crash:
    A.  Have you updated Warband to the current version yet?
    B.  Try turning your battle sizes down.  Blood and Steel has higher resource requirements than Warband.  Not by a huge amount, but it all adds up.
    C.  If that doesn't work, try turning music off.
    D.  If that doesn't work, try DirectX 7 rendering.
    E.  Turn off Realistic Weather, by clicking Camp, Mod Options, Realistic Weather: OFF.
    F.  Try deleting flora_kinds.txt from the /data sub-folder.  Apparently the new scenery causes problems for some users, and this fixes it.
    G.  If none of that works, report a bug.
    H.  If you're reporting a bug, hunt down your RGL log, take a screenshot, or otherwise try and tell me as much as possible about what went wrong and when it happens.

2.  If it's gameplay related (something acts funny, or does something illogical, but the game runs), it's probably something I can fix. 
    A.  Let me know what it is.
    B.  Let me know how to reproduce it, if possible.

3.  If it's just something you don't like, it's a Feature Request, not a bug.

4.  Bugs are normal parts of building a big project.  Please don't flame me, I'm working for free here :smile:
    5.  As the name suggests, 1.6 is in an alpha state in a couple of areas.  Expect more bugs than usual.

Hello. I have been playing Blood and Steel for quite some time and then a took a break. I few months later I went back on and made a new character. I started playing and suddenley the screen goes all weird and everything is black. You can see characters through tiny bubbles on the screen and sometimes there is a bit of green and red on the screen. I can't play like this. This only happenes at night and it really bugs me. Please help.
    Thanks
    Spezel

Hey man, I don't know how to fix your problem, but posting it here probably won't help.  The last time they updated the game was back in 2013.  I think it's safe to say that this project is dead.
  4. Constant crashing on Macs after 10-20 minutes

I, two, have an iMac, so don't hate me for saying this but... the mac can't handle this game.  Too big.  Sorry about that.  Try using Parallels or try to buy a decent gaming pc.
  5. Bug Reports

I am currently on a Mac OSX, and I noticed that after I installed the patch 6.2, the game would start initializing, but then crashes immediately. 
  6. B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

Is this still being worked on?  I would really love to see this mod become finished.  By the way, for upgrading, have it where they start as tier 1, then they can either go to tier 2, or tier 1 upgraded.  Just thought that would help out a bit.  Nice job on the titans by the way!
  7. Deleting a building in the Colony?

I know it tells you that you should press shift near a building, and click the 'delete' button to erase the building, but I am having a hard time doing this.  Is it a bug?  If anybody has an answer, please let me know.  I can't stand having a wall inside my house.
  8. SP Native Evlat 1.21

This is particularly one of the best mods I have played.  Is there any way you could add Diplomacy?  I hate to have my own kingdom and not have any troops patrolling it :/
  9. SP Native Evlat 1.21

Before I ask another question, could somebody please make a walkthrough for this game?  Just because some people might skip some triggers by accident.  Anyways, now I'm stuck on the Elbert quest.  After I killed the dark knights there, I skipped at what she had said.  Now it just tells me to rescue her, yet she is in my party right now.  Did I do something wrong?
  10. SP Native Evlat 1.21

So I'm stuck on the "Buy tea from Geroia (Main Quest).  I got to the part where me and the princess drank a lot of beer, wine, poison etc.  So we are suppose to go to Jeremus, yet Jeremus won't help us do to him not saying anything about her.  Also, now it just tells me the same quest from the beginning, buy tea.  Yet I cannot.  Am I missing something?
  11. SP Native Azgad - A Story of Calradia v1.0+Modul System

Not that I know of.  So far the best mod I've yet to see.  Keep up the good work lad.
  12. SP Native Azgad - A Story of Calradia v1.0+Modul System

Before I begin, I am astounded by everything that was added (or added back) to the game.  Now, off to the bad stuff.  Currently I am playing it, and I have seem multiple issues with the game at the moment.  First of all, the grammar is really messed up.  I could stand the scenes, but I just can't stand that bad grammar.  The second one is how you made the quests.  The quests on this game are okay, but they don't tell you where to go on the notes page.  For instance, I'm stuck on the Dragonstone quest because I had forgotten what town I was to visit.  It's best to get all the bugs (and grammar!) to be fixed before adding new things.  Anyways, best of luck to you!
  13. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

So I just downloaded Perisno on my Mac OS X.  When I started it up, it just sat as an icon.  Next, it just crashed.  Didn't get a file or anything.  Is there something wrong with my part, or is it just a bug?
Back
Top Bottom