Recent content by [BRE] Eyles - Aquitanie

1. [BRE] Eyles - Aquitanie

Mount and Blade Warband won't start after the module screen

After playing a lot of mercenaries yesterday, today mount and blade won't start up. If I open the game (via steam and via the program files) the module selection window pops up normally, I choose a module and press play. The module window dissappears, yet nothing seems to be happening. The...
  2. [BRE] Eyles - Aquitanie

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Sulcoit (8/12/13)

Me and Hvidhar would like to join Dal Cais, if that is still possible.
  3. [BRE] Eyles - Aquitanie

[Map] - Revival of old Oceania map - Operation No☭algia (Complete).

Could you add some weapons to the Bandit hideout? because there are only arrows there now and a poisened knive.
  4. [BRE] Eyles - Aquitanie

Austrian Empire {DEAD}

I would like to Aply to the grenadiers, or the Jaegers. I spoke to Erk and he gave me his blessing.
  5. [BRE] Eyles - Aquitanie

We're 3 days in. Opinions?

Will there still be forest in the new map? Because the forrests in this map are some of the best I have seen.
  6. [BRE] Eyles - Aquitanie

POLL - Should the Natives be treated like a Soldier Faction?

Maybe make the two indian factions inherently different and make one a soldier faction and the other always hostile
  7. [BRE] Eyles - Aquitanie

Official Server Rules

Wouldn't it be possible to change the bandit faction colour to purple as well? That way people can still find out you are a bandit because of clothing/looking you up in the list(meta) but this stops the almost instantanous killing of every bandit.
  8. [BRE] Eyles - Aquitanie

The Frontier Map (Map Discussion, suggestions, glitches, info) Poll added

I really like the map. The trees make it feel more like a real forest. Your map has the best forest in any warband map in my opinion
  9. [BRE] Eyles - Aquitanie

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

The map downloads to about 830 and works fine for me.
    Hair and face textures are very shiny and the colours do not really match up. Facetextures seem to be corrupted sometimes and you get a huge glichting blob of faces above someones head, maybe as big as a house.  Another problem I have is the seemingly deathmatch style gameplay. People use the nametags to see if someone is a bandit or not and bandits are killed even before they could do anything wrong. This is no problem with the indians because they look inherently different from all the other factions.

I really like the current map, it feels vast and mysterious. There is a lot to be explored and some nifty little secrets to be found. The forest really feels like a forest instead of a bunch of trees close to each other. In this forest you can get lost and ambushed. Sneaking around through the bush is very easy to do in this forest. No other Mount and Blade map does this in such a great way as this map, so kudos for that. I see the problem of inaccessibility some people have with this map, but I would advise these people to not be afraid of getting lost and exploring the forest some more.
    To make this map a little better I would like a little bit more character. Small details that liven up the place like a waterfall maybe? Maybe a house in the middle of nowhere and some fields some more fields outside of the town? A little farmstead in the woods or a ship on the dock? Something that already make the map seem alive the bears.

Do not take my advise to seriously I have never made a map or run a server but I'd like to see this mod rise to greatness and I hope my two cents help in that regard.
  10. [BRE] Eyles - Aquitanie

EU_Union - Server thread and rules

Hello,

I have a complaint about one of your admins to make. His name was Jarlbalgruuf and he is taking his job a little bit too serious.
    Let me start my story.

I spawned at the bandit hideout, and there are three people there. They attack me the moment they see me and I am quickly killed. They kill me another time, and while walking to town after that. They catch up op me and try to horsebump me. I yell dirty words at them because I am quite upset after this and they attack me again.

I called for Admin help after the first time and now he appears, it is Jarlbalgruuf. So he listens to our stories, and after thinking for a while desides I need to be killed because clearly I forgot the NLR. He reasons this is because I cursed them, but as I had allready told him, I did this because they tried to horsebump me.
    He does not listen to my counterarguments and proceeds to slay me. I spawn back at the hideout and want to run back, to object at what he has done. This he sees as another offence, because, according to him, I broke the NLR a second time to get back my purse. I am quite mad at him and start arguing with him in the chat, he is stuborn and I give up after some time.

Some minutes later, I am in the abbey and the gate is closed, some peasant tries to open it, but another peasant closes it a second later everytime someone tries to open it. There are about four people trying to get the gate open now, while that single peasant closes it everytime. We start kicking him and standing drawing weapons and threatening to attack. But the peasant keeps on going at it. Someone attacks him, and misses, and I attack two and kill the peasant.
    After a split second the grinning head of Balgruuf appears and he proclaims. "I followed you because you don't know the rules and now you random him". He reasons that, because we did not tell the peasant to stop, he could have kept closing the gate, and that I had killed the peasant without an RP reason. All the phisical threatenings I (and several others) used against the peasant do not count as RP reasons. He then states that because I randomed two(!) persons and forgot the NLR two times I am banned for an hour. A lot of onlookers object to this judgement but he carries on with it anyway and sais I should take my complaints to the forum. So here it is

TLDR, Admin slays me because I got randomed three times, and after that bans me because I am roleplaying the wrong way according to him
    Sorry for the wall of text
  11. [BRE] Eyles - Aquitanie

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Val-ès-Dunes

Does the Rebel pub host allready have a leader, because without one we will be chrushed like an acorn
  12. [BRE] Eyles - Aquitanie

Celtichugs said:
    A point, often over looked, of Víkingr events is making new friends :smile:

Example being, a time I led the Pubbers Host on the Éafanheall event I made alot of new friends who I still talk to and play games with. Not trying to force your decision, just a point I think is worth considering by ALL players.

I loved being your banner-carrier!
  13. [BRE] Eyles - Aquitanie

I would like to join the Gent de Costentin as well. And could I have the honour of bearing the banner in this glorious battle?
  14. [BRE] Eyles - Aquitanie

PREVIOUS EVENT: Éafanheall

Is the position of banner carrier of the vikingrs allready taken? If not I would like to be the banner carrier!
Back
Top Bottom