Recent content by Brasilian

1. Brasilian

1866 - FAQ and Guide

Peralta said:
    Brasilian said:
    where do i sell the prisioners? i mean there is a place to sell them already?

Search around in this board, realise this question has popped up a lot before and then go and be ashamed of yourself...

i didn´t found anything about selling prisioners in this thread, and its the GUIDE thread, so,if you don´t know the answer or if you don´t whant to answer, you really don´t need to post anything cus believe me, your post didn´t contribuid in nothing for the mod  :wink:

insomniac said:
    no selling prisoners for now. You will find a slave trader in kuhtu, in the next version.

thanks for the answer  :grin:
  2. Brasilian

1866 - v0.7 Bug Reports

iam playing for about a month(in game) and choose the Comanche Factions since the first days, and they don´t go in war with anyone  :???: don´t know if thatps normal or what, never saw at the native an peaceful Faction an entire month...Other report: Carrieges and stage coaches stuck in the river all the time.... * sry if one of those have been reported already  :wink:
  3. Brasilian

1866 - FAQ and Guide

where do i sell the prisioners? i mean there is a place to sell them already?
  4. Brasilian

Suggestions

you guys really should do the companions appearence changeable, it really suck have a native war band with some white guys including a chinese one in there....or mabe put some indian companions
  5. Brasilian

Old thread (locked)

Penis Colada said:
    The Colt M1848 Dragoon was made in response to complaints that the 4 lb Colt Walker was too heavy and powerful. So the cylinder and barrel were shortened, resulting in this; the last .44 caliber Colt before the M1860 Army.

redskin.jpg

redskin??that guy is more white than paper :shock:
  6. Brasilian

Old thread (locked)

Heimir said:
    Native America said:
    Just wanted to say that the mod is looking great! One quick suggestion for Native or 'Indian' scenes.... im not sure how it is in other tribes, but the tipis should all face east towards the sunrise. Anyways, I can't wait to stick some arrows in the belly of a U.S. soldier!

And I cant wait to shoot some loincloth wearing savage trash repeatedly in the face :wink:.

so i think you will end just like custer :wink:

:arrow: i know this was already discussed before, but idk how it ended so....scalping will be possible??
  7. Brasilian

Old thread (locked)

well i suck at moddeling, jus whant to know if something with ALOT of details like this shirt is possible to make....
    www.gatewaytosedona.com/article/id/1771/page/1
  8. Brasilian

SP Musket Era Modern Native American Mod (recruiting)

Leaders:

Arapaho:                                Cheyenne:
    Black Coal                                Big Horse
    Yellow Bear                            White Antelope
    Little Raven                            Old Wolf
    Black Bear                              Little Wolf

*about the specific weapons i dont know nothing and i dindt find nothing too  :???:, the only thing i know
    is that mostly of the indias used tomahawks as a secondary weapon
  9. Brasilian

SP Musket Era Modern Native American Mod (recruiting)

It will be very nice a native american mod, its a great idea...

*the Lakota-Cheyenne-Arapaho tribes were peaceful tribes with eachother(in Little Big Horn, there was not just Sioux indians fighting against the army, groups of the Arapaho and the Cheyenne joined the fight on the Sioux side), maybe it will bether add Pawnees and Crows as factions, because they were enemies of the other tribes and the white man(But some of the warriors of the 2 tribes accepted join the USA army as scouts helping them exterminate their blood enemies, the Lakota).

btw: I suck at moddeling if you need some research help, i can be usefull

sorry my bad english :wink:
  10. Brasilian

Old thread (locked)

Highlander said:
    All right, it is possable to add more hints than native has.
    By the way: Did the Mexicans really still use lancers in 1866? If so, could someone find accurate artwork of them in that time? Doesn't matter if copywrited or not, I just need some references for the troop equipment in game.

this is the best i found, but this is a lancer from 1839, so i dont know if looks the same as 1866 one´s :???:
  11. Brasilian

Old thread (locked)

WilliamBerne said:
    en... yesterday i watched dance with wolves again.
    i believe this mod will be a good one :grin:
    Go and watch some real classic westerns. They are much better.  :wink:

yes, some classic westerns are better, this is true, but they unfortunately dont show much the real about the native american history  :???:
    and dances with wolves show almost exactly how the native americans lived in the old west  :wink:

BTW.... i think this mod will be the best i ever played! clap clap clap!  :grin:
  12. Brasilian

Old thread (locked)

Some knives that you guys can use:

http://www.circlemauctions.com/mk%20knives.jpg
  13. Brasilian

Old thread (locked)

To reforce what Willie_Feo sayed about the lances....

14. Brasilian

Old thread (locked)

BTW great idea about the medicine man stratusfear :grin:
  15. Brasilian

Old thread (locked)

stratusfear, Highlander:
    Yes, you guys are more than right, i mean party leader is really ironic and chiefs too...
    you guys are who decide, iam here just to give some sugestions and try to help with someting  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom