Recent content by Boscogn

1. In Progress Beta 1.4.1. S P A C E D O U T Infantry!!

up

the bug remains despite v 1.4.3
    only on saved games
    no bug on new campaign or custom battles

please fix it because I want to continue my first campaign, I went very far in the game with my character
  2. SP - General Suggestion about equipment of Imperial Troops

And they are archers how would they shoot with full hand padded mittens?

Exactly !
  3. In Progress Beta 1.4.1. S P A C E D O U T Infantry!!

this also concerns formation "2" (archers)
  4. In Progress Anyone getting FPS Drops and stuttering?

Everyone experiences it unfortunately. Even high-end PCs (on max settings and battles > 800-900 men). I tried EVERYTHING to overcome it, during days and days. In vain. The problem definitely comes from the game itself. I am really tired of this problem. I hope they will fix it in the next patch.
    PC specs:
    i7 8086k OC 5 GHz
    2 x RTX 2080 OC (nvlink)
    32 GB RAM DDR4
  5. In Progress [e1.2.0] Performance 2080 RTX & i7-9700k

Yes fix it as soon as possible please. When I play battles (= or >1000 men), there is always a lot of slowdowns. Especially during the fight (not at the beginning or the end of it). And sometimes the game crashes. It is so annoying that I stop playing Bannerlord. Of course I have tried everything to resolve the issue (including advises given in this thread and disabling nvlink), but nothing helps. I play on very high settings (everything at the max level), screen resolution is 3440x1440 at 120 Hz (native desktop resolution).Here are my PC specs:
    i7 8086k OC 5 GHz
    2 x RTX 2080 OC (nvlink)
    32 GB RAM DDR4

still the same performance issues on high-end PC with the last patch (beta version included): impossible to play my 1800 vs 1000 battle without big and frequent slowdowns on very high settings (+ number of corpses unlimited). So impossible to continue my campaign.
  6. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

Please make performance improvement the top priority, especially for high-end PCs that seem to be the most affected by the optimization issue (especially for big battles with unlimited corpses, in "very high" parameters). This is the only real problem at the moment. The rest is very secondary, by far.
  7. In Progress [e1.2.0] Performance 2080 RTX & i7-9700k

Hi, sorry for your inconvenience. We are aware of the performance issues about the battles, it is not about your hardware setup. We are working hard to improve the performance for the big battles, especially the worst case which is when the two armies clash directly. With every patch, overall performance should get better. Hope you start having a nice gameplay experience as soon as possible.

Yes fix it as soon as possible please. When I play battles (= or >1000 men), there is always a lot of slowdowns. Especially during the fight (not at the beginning or the end of it). And sometimes the game crashes. It is so annoying that I stop playing Bannerlord. Of course I have tried everything to resolve the issue (including advises given in this thread and disabling nvlink), but nothing helps. I play on very high settings (everything at the max level), screen resolution is 3440x1440 at 120 Hz (native desktop resolution).Here are my PC specs:
    i7 8086k OC 5 GHz
    2 x RTX 2080 OC (nvlink)
    32 GB RAM DDR4
  8. New factions?

Essentially, it’s due to them being viewed via the European eye usually that they all get blurred together, while individual European states will draw much pride in highlighting where they differentiate from others

That's so true.
  9. Lord's Changed (secretly)

They changed the faces of the Jawwal clan. Now the heroes of this clan are in majority: either Caucasians, or black men with Caucasian traits. I have no problem with the presence of these traits in this clan, but they must not represent a majority. There are very few heroes with characteristics from the Middle East or Africa in this clan now (especially very few white or dark-skin arabs, very few Berbers or other peoples of these regions). This must be fixed, please.
  10. Lord's Changed (secretly)

Some khuzaits face looks like Elves from Elder scrolls

True. Most of them don't acutally look like Mongols or Central Asia peoples.
  11. Are the eyes in Bannerlord W.I.P?

I'm surprised to be the only one to point out that the face design of most Khuzaits characters is quite disappointing. The inclination of the eyes is exaggerated for most of the characters. The devs wanted to design slanted eyes but the rendering is significantly different from what we can see on Mongolian faces in reality. It always makes me weird to observe these Khuzaits characters because of this eye design that is just waiting to be greatly improved. To good listeners.
Back
Top Bottom