Recent content by Borosev

1. Borosev

Adding, not replacing music

To add music to the game without replacing, put the music file in the game folder and edit the source code to call the file. Determine when to play music and check the compatibility and style of the source code.
    Problem is that I don't know how. Other than moving files around.
  2. Borosev

ah yea i've seen this before, i was struggling to understnad it at first, but i'll try again, thanks anyway
  3. Borosev

Well i don't know, i've not edited anything, i'm just unsure on how to implement the songs so they can play in the player controlled territory and such.
  4. Borosev

Ok so I have a bunch of songs ready as .ogg files to be put into the music folder, but i don't know how to add lines or what have you so that they play. I don't want to have to attach them to the other factions if i can, does the players kingdom not have anything?
  5. Borosev

I was wondering how I could add music to the game without replacing them. Mostly its for Bannerpage, i've replaced a few pieces, but now I want to add music for my own faction, so I can listen to music within my territory and such. I know how to make the music files, but I just want to know how...
  6. Borosev

Troop name edit for Bannerpage

Hi, I started the Bannerpage mod a couple days ago now, its not bad, but i'm trying to edit my troop names. I tried changing them in the troops.exe file, and did a simple test by changing a couple of them, which worked, but when I changed all of the custom ones to what I wanted, the game did not...
  7. Borosev

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Oh and somewhat clever names for the characters too, being gods of the Empire pantheon.

Those aren't the characters actual names if you don't already know.
  8. Borosev

Heres a gameplay vid:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5AR08aKBqU
  9. Borosev

Lothern looks pretty awesome to me. I could just go there to wander around for a couple of hours. lol
  10. Borosev

Yea, me. Pretty much the reason i've stopped playing it.
  11. Borosev

Yea, i'm not sure about it either. But i'm curious on how they'll pull it off.
  12. Borosev

Just came across a 40k mod on ModDB...http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-fourth-war-for-armageddon
  13. Borosev

Yea, but the lazy way is the easy way. :razz: lol
  14. Borosev

Zap_Rowsdower on Today at 21:11:24
    del on Today at 19:58:16
    Here are some of the new stuff we have planned for the mod.

Integrate Furok models from his Grim Age into the mod.
    Lots of polishing, balancing and bug fixing.

New factions all with new models and items
    Kislev
    Vampire Counts
    Beastmen
    and maybe a few more

If anyone can send me a list of siege scenes the small races have trouble with the ladders, I would be most grateful.
    Also what we need is 20 lord names for each of the new factions so anyone with ideas let us know.

Del

HELL YEA GUYS.Great work fellas.cant wait.

Ill get some names together to help out.Least we can do for ya.

Vampire Counts

Count&Lord-

CLAUDIU
    Dragomir
    Lucian
    Victor
    Dragos

Beastmen

Beastlord-

Gortak

Carnus

Grimhorn

Kislev

Aleksy

Borislav

Dusan

Laszlo

Mirko

Radovon

Stanisla

Vanis

These are names I looked up or thought off of head.Feel free to use them or none or alter.Do whatever,I just wanted to lend a hand in some way

I know a website where you can generate names: http://www.malleus.dk/Whfrp/NameGenerator.aspx

Also, can I just say that I reckon you can easily fit Estalia in as their territory is uninhabited.
  15. Borosev

But Warhammer is all about mindless rampaging.

Or it was, considering the recent news...
Back
Top Bottom