Recent content by border1488

1. border1488

Low fps and performance issues?

Pc Specs: i9 9900kf, geforce rtx 2070 super, 16gb ram playing the game on ultra. am just wondering if this performance is normal for such high end rig. getting like 40-80 fps drops sometimes when moving in world map it got worse after this new update, 20-50 fps on 1000 men battles same thing on...
  2. border1488

[Guide] Optimising single-player performance - Stuttering? Got 8gb RAM? This might help

The game optimization is garbage i have an i9 9900k and rtx 2070 super, 70% in gpu usage and the game doesnt even use the 12 cores that the i9 has. i get like 30-50 fps on ultra on 1000 men sieges and same on field battles lowering settings doesn't change anything
  3. border1488

What performance are you guys getting?

i9 9900k and rtx 2070 super on maxed settings i get like 40-60 fps with 1000 men in battlefield and like 20-40 in 1000 men siege even if you change from ultra to very low it doesn't change anything
  4. border1488

Let's talk about the Paradox model

The game is already 50 euros i think its over the top if they do the same thing as paradox and release tons of dlcs, we already have modders to create new content just like warband the game continued and survived for so long because of the mods, but yeah having one or two dlcs won't hurt just like viking conquest and napoleonic wars.
  5. border1488

SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

Just implement a coalition system let's say for example kuzaits are steamrolling the empires then sturgia/vlandia/battania/aserai would form a coalition and do a punitive war against the kuzaits to either release empire land or take it for themselves? so its gonna be hard for 1 faction to do a world conquest.
  6. border1488

Aserai caravan bonus doesn't apply

If you pick aserai your meant to have this -30% discount for making a caravan but it doesnt actually apply all the cultures pay 15k i dont know if this is a bug or is it normal?
Back
Top Bottom