Recent content by Boomstomp123

1. Please ad option for Warband Camera

I really miss the way the camera worked in third person for Warband in Bannerlord if you hold right mouse to turn camera it turn the character as well in Warband if you did that it only rotated the camera and you used (w a s d) to turn your character in those directions that worked so well...
  2. My dissapointment grows. Game still feels barren.

The only reason they released the game was to help with development and give us something to play but in reality there is at least another two years of hard core development left to get even close to Warband might as well make our peace with it.
  3. Character creation faces look the same.

Is it just me or do all the default faces in the character creation look pretty much the same compared to Warband the big noses the round faces even when you use random faces there's not much difference.
  4. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine II

Sounds grate hope one of the options added for combat will be "Auto directional attack" that was an option in Warband it was such a grate system im really lost with out it, o and thank you so much for the auto block option it works amazing .Know you are making the best dynamic sandbox out there with its scale thank you so much!
  5. Auto directional Attack

Please some one make a mod that ads Auto directional attack option, like the option was in Warband i love the auto block they added but still miss the auto attack option in Bannerlord.example if you start your swing on the right side of the enemy it will automatically swing from right to left if...
  6. please ad auto directional attack!

Haven't plaid for a wile im so glad to see auto block has been added , thank you so much im just missing the auto directional attack that was in Warband (if you started your swing on the right side of the enemy your swing would go from right to left ,if you start your swing on the left side of...
  7. SP - Quests Family feud mission

Ok thanks didn't think to do that
  8. SP - Quests Is it really worth even including a main quest at all?

I feel they can exist in the same sandbox mode as long as the story doesn't take away from the sandbox meaning choice like forcing the creating a kingdom mission.
  9. SP - Quests Family feud mission

if your diplomacy fails in this mission make it so that all npc's usually about 4 only attack the player not the npc that you are protecting that would make it more fair the npc cant protect him self and the moment the npc dies you fail the mission so let the combat be focused on you you are the...
  10. SP - Quests Is it really worth even including a main quest at all?

The starter quest should be short like warband and just introduce the player to the base mechanics and the Banner quest should end by making it possible for the player to create his or her own banner, no story should be connected to creating your kingdom.
  11. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Buy noble troops with influance only

It makes no sense that noble troops come from Bandits they should only be gotten from the Kingdom screen they are after all sons of the noble families and can thus not be bought with gold only your influence(influence points) in that kingdom as a lord should grant you access to these specially...
  12. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops More smithing tools for bigger weapons

The limiting factor should not be the size slider in the smithing screen but the strength to wield what sword you made.
  13. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Too many noble trees are just heavy cav

I agree Sturgians should be limited by one light cavalry class and the rest including noble troops should be infantry its an infantry faction the focus should be infantry.
  14. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Bandits should not upgrade to Noble troops, and Battanian troop tree needs a revamp

I agree they should only become commoner troops ,Noble troops should only be able to be bought from the Kingdom page and only with influence and only if you are a lord of that faction not even if you are a mercenary .That would make sence.
  15. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops npc soldiers look like old men

War is fought by young men ,the npcs look like very old men just feels wrong, bring in a system that starts your recruits looking like very young 14-16 years old around that and then for each tier ad 6 years to there faces that are still culturally correct.
Back
Top Bottom