Recent content by bobjosh77

1. SP - General Add a Blacksmith

Yes
  2. SP - General Special Tournaments - Knight Joust and more

Great idea would make early tournament grind way more fun and even give incentive to do some tournaments late into the play through
  3. SP - General Bring back Late Medieval Age gear to Bannerlord!

Just wait for mods why would they add historically inaccurate gear to the game they are purposefully trying to make historically accurate.
  4. SP - General Clan Troops

The culture you pick in the beginning should not affect what troops your clan parties gather I think it should be two separate things allowing us to choose the culture of the clan party recruited troops.
  5. BannerLord Laptop

Yea I did and anything under 1200$
  6. BannerLord Laptop

Well I figure since they post the specs and people are playing beta but your right the game is likely not optimized correctly and I ask because I have a gaming laptop that runs most games like Gta 5 smoothly but i get 12 fps on bannerlord.
  7. BannerLord Laptop

Hey can anyone recommend or link me some good laptops that will be able to run this game on max settings? I'm looking to upgrade THANK YOU!
  8. beta.taleworlds.com

I'm not sure where else to say this but I'm having an issue playing Bannerlord beta upon clicking play from my steam launcher the game launcher pops open and upon clicking play on that the game simply shows me a black screen taking up about 2/3 of my computer screen with the Bannerlord mouse overtop and clicking on it does nothing but say the program is not responding as well as I have reinstalled the game updated all my drivers ETC. I'm not sure what to do if anyone can help or share some knowledge everything is appreciated  :???:
  9. Ideas & Suggestions

Have you thought of adding in the mod Combat Animation Enhancement by Papa Lazarou if not does anyone know if this mod can be added to Nova Aetas the manual way without breaking it.        Also a sling weapon would be awesome :smile:
Back
Top Bottom