Recent content by BlueNexus

1. Resolved Unable to paste in banner codes on beta 1.3

Summary: Using ctrl-V to paste a banner code into the banner editing window does not work. How to Reproduce: 1. Go onto a banner editing website such as https://bannerlord.party/banner/, or otherwise obtain a banner code 2. Enter the banner editing window in-game 3. Attempt to paste in the...
  2. Exploit - After failing to convince a lord to join you, you can load the autosave and start again with all your persuasion progress

Had the same thing when I wanted to speak about marrige. I failed and loaded saved game, tried to do this again but my UI bugged and I cannot choose any option in dialog or close it. Save is ruined cause after that i cannot speak with any NPC in the world...
    That's not the thing I'm reporting.
  3. Exploit - After failing to convince a lord to join you, you can load the autosave and start again with all your persuasion progress

Summary: If you fail to convince a lord to join your faction, you can load the autosave made when talking to them and try again. When you do, you will still have the progress you made before you loaded the autosave How to Reproduce: 1. Find an enemy lord 2. Try and convince them to join your...
  4. Resolved Getting stuck in a conversation loop after convincing someone who was sent to kill you to join your side

Summary: When outside a castle, if you convince the people who come after you to join your side, you get stuck in a loop with them where they continually try and talk to you, preventing you from moving on the map How to Reproduce: 1: Be at war with someone 2: Stand outside one of their castles...
  5. Are there any plans to make the 200+ multiplayer-only items and armour pieces available in singleplayer?

See the title. They seem decently balanced from what I've seen after installing a mod.
Back
Top Bottom