Recent content by Blondee

1. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Something unusual said:
    Blondee said:
    I recieved this item from the quests you recieve from the Illac npc and it was the first quest, but it has no value?
    So what is it's purpose is it a to be added thing?
    :?:
    Nothing. The purpose is to complete the quest.
    So if I am understanding this correctly the item is just a reward for the quest or is it required to complete the quest line?
  2. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I recieved this item from the quests you recieve from the Illac npc and it was the first quest, but it has no value?
    So what is it's purpose is it a to be added thing?
    :?:
  3. Very bad fps on world map

Blondee said:
    On the world map whenever a party is traveling even mine the fps counter drops drastically. This is the first time I have encountered this problem.
    Any assistance would be appreciated.
    Nevermind was able to fix it must of been optimization issues on my side,
  4. Very bad fps on world map

On the world map whenever a party is traveling even mine the fps counter drops drastically. This is the first time I have encountered this problem. Any assistance would be appreciated.
  5. Missing items

Certain item textures are missing. Here are my specs: Machine name: ETHAN-PC   Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)           Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Alienware       System Model...
Back
Top Bottom