Recent content by Blaek

1. Blaek

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 7 - Imperial Declines

First, cant wait; awesome graphics, good time period :grin:

I wanted to say though that more character building would be great. Playing, I keep track who I want my people to be in the decisions I have them make. Id like to see a mechanism that does this in game. Characters should develop a personality based on their choices (or it could be chosen in character selection), and this could affect how they interact with npcs. Maybe a character could also gain a certain reputation, which also alters interaction with villagers, people walking in the street, or your own troops. Warband felt meaningless in the sense that each character felt like playing the same guy in a different situation.

There should also be a better system for keeping time. Id like to be able to age and die, continuing as one of my kids. (btw- there should be kids walking around in cities and part of the royal courts). How short the timespan was in warband was always disappointing.

Another thing- occupations. Like others have said, a more in-depth trading system is needed, but why stop there? How about making money off the instability by making weapons and armor? You could say you were a blacksmith in character creation, but that meant nothing except useless tools in your inventory.

Anyways, just some suggestions that would be awesome to see.
Back
Top Bottom