Recent content by bladeex

1. bladeex

Pixelated textures since the last update.

put shaperning to 0 in VIDEO options . shaperning is bugged in this patch for some reason and it gives pixelated image.
    Thank you mate, it's getting shameful that with every patch something goes wrong.
  2. bladeex

Pixelated textures since the last update.

The title says it all. Before the update everything was fine and my VGA driver is up to date. Moreover I'm playing everything maxed out. Any ideas?
  3. bladeex

"I have gotten to 1100 successfully on my first attempt with only minor snowball"

My computer automatically blocked them, some nonsense about them being from an unrecognized source.

but if you aren't getting crash right on start up thats probably not your issue.
    Well its good to know but i cant really play with the mod so i guess i have to disable it.
  4. bladeex

"I have gotten to 1100 successfully on my first attempt with only minor snowball"

Is your game crashing while trying to use this mod?
    Well kinda yes, i can load my save and play around a bit but after 10 minutes or so my game just closes.
  5. bladeex

Same thing happened to me, died before the opening cinematic

EDIT : unblocking the .dll files by right clicking and going to properties fixed it
    What do you mean by unblocking? I don't have them blocked so i can't unblock them?
  6. bladeex

I installed the mod but after the new patch the game just dies, is it only for me?
  7. bladeex

It's linked in the very first post, the orange text "Configurable War Attrition"
    Well i missed that lmao, thank you for posting this mod.
    One more question, how do i install it? Just copy the files into Bannerlord's folder?
  8. bladeex

Patch Notes e1.0.4

Nice! Keep up the good work?
  9. bladeex

Opinion: Your toaster computer is your own fault, not Taleworlds.

Well, i have
    FX 8350
    1050ti
    8Gb ram
    The game is on a HDD

And it's been amazing, the game runs mostly in 60fps on medium-high settings and i rarely get stutters or fps drops.
  10. bladeex

Save files after the update

My existing game loaded just fine. Asked me if I wanted to load even though previous version, but it is working just fine.
    Yes you can load it in but will the new updates apply for the older saves?
  11. bladeex

Save files after the update

So we got the update which is very nice and very cool, thanks for the hard work TW, but my previous saves won't work with the new version, i have to start over AGAIN. Am i right?
  12. bladeex

After 10 hours of gameplay, safegames do not load. Also the game crashes when starting a new campaign.

Okay so found the way to fix mine. Apparently Bannerlord triggers windows controlled folder access. Disabling it (or allowing bannerlord an exception) fixed all my issues. Hope this helps others.
    Can you please write down what to do exactly?
  13. bladeex

After 10 hours of gameplay, safegames do not load. Also the game crashes when starting a new campaign.

My 10 hour game is gone as well. It would have been nice of the devs to inform us the hotfix would be savegame incompatible.
    I believe it is not the hotfix because i tried to raid a sea raider camp and i got an infinite loading screen and after that i just can't get my save to work.
Back
Top Bottom