Recent content by Blade

1. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Dang Yoshi, could you put a pic in something that is not imagedump? I cant open that here from work..... :smile:

I would love to see what you have done with the troll!
  2. SP Musket Era Modern Pirates mod! Released! V2.5 for 0.751 updated 18/4

Congratz on the release of this great mod Yoshi!! Ill DL it tonight to try it out, but it is incredible that you did manage to do a Ship battle mod!!!

Kudos!
  3. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

LCJr said:
    No information on how it's progressing sadly. I haven't seen that Ancientwankier guy post in this thread in ages.

Geez, this is the best post ive read in a long time, especially With a post made by AW the same day a few hours earlier!! LOL!!!!

By the way, just because i havent said it for a long time AW: Your Mod is GREAT!!! thnx for it!
  4. M&B Review on a brazilian site

Let us know if and what they answer to your mail Elias_Maluco!!
  5. Am I missing something?

Why dont you go look into the Mods forum. Lots of different mods there to download with tons of dverse content.
  6. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Hrmm, something weird happened to me when i started a new game with the new version. When i entered the Inn, there was no one there.
    I see only the buildings but no people to talk to!?
  7. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Ancientwanker said:
    Several of the current heroes are minor characters from the book and in the next version all of the lords are recruitable heroes as well (very expensive ones) so you can get more book characters like Erkenbrand, Ugluk, Grimbold, Imrahil, etc. All told there are 30 recruitable heroes.

You wont be able to get fellowship characters though. The mod concept is to focus on all the secondary characters and assume the fellowship guys are busy somewhere else.

Nice, this will make it even MORE interesting!!! Any idea when youll release the new Version AW?
  8. No Manual - New Player Totally Lost

Peace4You2 said:
    And is it just me, or is using the trade routes pointless and impossible at first? I mean, I read a few of the suggestions and most of them suggest I start doing the trade routes (I'm a level 8 now). Every time I load up on supplies to sell, I run into a huge party of dark knights or war parties or something and of course I can't outrun then (or dump my supplies) and they just beat me down 5 or six times in a row. I can't escape them, I can't retreat, and I can't beat them. Even having a party of 24 doesn't help because they're all farmers or peasants.

And on top of that, the music stutters like mad and the sound is strangely stereo (but not accurate). Grr... nothing but frustration so far, but I've purchased it so I'm stuck trying to see it through...

Doing traderoutes with an entourage of troops is pretty pointless, but if you just keep Borcha nad both of you are mounted on good horses, put some points into inventory and then go do the trade routes. Very few enemies will be able to catch you even when you are fully loaded in this way and you can make some money before starting to build up an army!
  9. Advantages of the heros

How well do you have them equipped? Also if you are mostlly putting their points in medial or tracking stuff, they definitelly wont be getting an edge in battle.

I had (when i still played vanilla) both Marnid an Borcha in full black armor and hard hitting two handers on chargers and they mowed down the enemies!
  10. Props, weapons, armor: make a request

That helm looks pretty good allready jik, if you make it a litle smaller, so that the spikes dont go waaaay down towards the breast and the eye slots are a lil smaller it will be great!!!
  11. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Danath said:
    I haven't seen yet anybody with King Theoden in Edoras... heroes appear when the war starts?

Danath, did you restart a new game after installing the 1.3 version? If not, you will never see the new stuff......
  12. shields. only for players who. . .well yea.

mnky9800n said:
    maybe i dont like shields because i like to add a little excitement to my life. and i most definitely know of the axe. but i still dont like shields. cuz skillz iz what i got. hahaha.

............ :shock: Huhmmm, mhyeah......ok :roll:
  13. 5th weapon slot

jik said:
    but it's so much fun to get up close and plant a throwing ax in someone's head. I mean actually seeing it imbed in their face... awsome :grin:

I agree completelly with you Jik, Ive become a fan of throwing axes. Running backwards and killing my enemies with one axe throw to the head is just awesome!!! :smile:
  14. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

I have had no problems so far and im totally hooked! Im playing 5 hours straight and am still going.
    Just interrupted my gaming to tell you THANKYOU Ancient, and of course to all who helped out with icons and other stuff!!!!

This is the best mod ive tried so far for M&B!!!!! :razz:
  15. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Hrmm, something wrong with the download site? I cant open the page....
Back
Top Bottom