Recent content by BlackRainZ

1. In Progress Map Entity Limit

Can we please get some attention to this, any modder looking to create new maps/worlds are going to run into this problem. This seriously impacts any modder looking to do this and will affect future modders looking to create large overhauls which we know are going to come. This issue continues in 1.2.8 and has not been fixed. Please fix the issue with the entity limit! Can we at least know if someone is looking into this or is aware of the issue?!?!?!
  2. Anyone know what happened with Cheyron?

Edit: I suppose he could get unbanned if he talked to the mods but he seems pretty much done with the modding scene anyway, people complaining, etc.

It's not like he needs to be on nexus, just having his discord could have been enough and then he could at least filter out people if necessary. Hope he comes back, some of his mods are essential imo. Well, if you see this, thanks for the mods Cheyron.
  3. Anyone know what happened with Cheyron?

I see, how unfortunate. I liked his mods. Thanks for the link.
  4. Anyone know what happened with Cheyron?

Maybe you guys know Cheyron who mods for Bannerlord, "Garrison do something", "Supply lines", etc. Well seems he has disappeared? Banned from Nexus, all mods gone, even discord channel and youtube channel seem to be gone? What happened, does anyone know?
  5. Future Plans post 2 from Taleworlds

You got my hopes up only to dash them, thanks a lot.
  6. Workshops 1.8.0

i wouldnt say so but you do you. if you actually use your brain and/or give it some tries you will figure out how it works. you can also spice it up with a caravan leader. iam sorry that there isnt any shiny attention mark to guide you through the decissions you have to make in the game, but dont give up my sweet little snowflake! i have a running economy with the workshops and i can do whatever i want in the game thanks to that. i dont need to rely on fighting and you dont have to aswell! i believe in you!

There is no way you can do whatever you want just making 1500 on your workshops. Even if you are making another 1000 with your caravans that is still chump change. I am assuming you are also trading, but that is all well and good as long as you aren't a noble I guess. Once you start getting involved in wars and such the money drops quick without selling loot from battles. In the end, battles are the only real way to earn a lot of money in the game.
  7. How to destroy factions?

Ok hold up.

So to summarize we have:
    Large organized groups of people who lost their land long ago
    scattered across the map.
    refuse to assimilate.
    Raiding our friend's villages
    Paying mercenaries to attack his cities
    Extorting him through taxes or treaties
    And acquiring funds from thin air.

EDIT: This hits home even closer than I thought. I defer to your judgement.
    The concept is ridiculous because there is no way to get rid of them (maybe if you execute all of them I guess?) Seems the only way, but you take a hit for executing which is also ridiculous. It doesn't make sense to have tons of clans which are still somehow able to support entire armies of their own plus mercenary armies endlessly.
  8. 1.7.0 Update Review: After improvement, the game still sucks

I have had no problems getting my skills up. I don't get the complaints. I am not using anything that makes getting skills/leveling up faster and I have multiple skills at or around 300 and many over 200. Wasn't that difficult for me? My character is now 51 so I have been playing a while, and my first 2 children have reached adulthood (with 2 more soon to reach adulthood). Everything seems to be working well for me and I am enjoying the game (with a few important mods of course, like diplomacy, the true series of mods, etc.)
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Out of context this would sound very wrong :iamamoron:
    Lol, you dirty mind you.
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Started a new game with 1.7 beta and got my brothers and sisters back, now Phasos is 17 and still a baby in the screen and I can't use him as a character, he never seems to grow up? Anyone notice this or is it already reported?

Looks like he finally is useable, took to 18 though, is that normal? My sister was useable earlier than 18, oh well.
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Started a new game with 1.7 beta and got my brothers and sisters back, now Phasos is 17 and still a baby in the screen and I can't use him as a character, he never seems to grow up? Anyone notice this or is it already reported?
  12. How many Days?

If you have the right to complain to them, I have the right to complain about you complaining. Why can't you understand something so simple? You do not have the right to tell us otherwise.
    You aren't paying me, pay me some money and then you can say whatever you want. A customer has the right to complain about a product and it isn't your business. Sure you can complain about me if you like but it makes you look like an idiot and a nosy busybody. I mean, there are plenty of people like that, but normally we call them a-holes.
  13. How many Days?

It was your choice to buy the game, when they made it particularly clear in the terms that the game was in development, and there was no official timeline.

And it is our right to complain about our purchase, why can't you understand something so simple? You do not have the right to tell us otherwise.
  14. How many Days?

I guess, because it is their game and their hoped-for profit... they can take as long as they want to do or fix anything. They are not obliged to us for anything.

It is up to us whether we're wanting to stick with the game. So I guess either be ok with the time they're taking, or walk away from the game?

I'm sure all the crying in the forums helps motivate them tho. Keep it up.

I am not saying I agree with the OP or anything, but this kind of post is disingenuous. We can't "walk" away because we already paid. If I could get a refund then your comment would have some validity to it. As paying customers who can't just "walk" away, I think people have the right to complain about things which they may think is excessive. It has been a considerable amount of time for the game to be in EA and it is true that the combat is still buggy in many ways.
Back
Top Bottom