Recent content by Blackfyre

1. Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Articulo34 said:
    Blackfyre said:
    Also I'm sorry of this has been answered before but have the northern cities of Frankia that would become Normandy (Rouen etc?) been added yet or will they at all?  In early editions there was a large hole next to the frisian coast and it seemed weird that one of the largest Viking settlements wouldn't be in this amazing game!
    According to the devs, nothing more will be added by them, they are focusing on tech support and bug fixing. However, after the module system is released, who knows what the community might do.

OK cool, times like these I wish I had the capabilities myself.
    Hopefully someone runs with it.
  2. Complete List of Released Mods

Still no Normans? :sad:
  3. Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Adorno said:
    Malgus20033 said:
    Adorno change your pic, it's inappropriate to show "breasts" in a game site, that even my little brother visists
    Breasts are natural and all children have seen them. It's how they survive the first part of their life.
    Anyway, if it's against forum rules a moderator can ask me to remove it. But so far it has not happened.

Malgus20033 said:
    ... does anyone know a website where you can download mount and blade mods.
    You can browse mods here on the site. They all have download links.
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,165.0.html

One boob out everyone loses their minds! 

Also I'm sorry of this has been answered before but have the northern cities of Frankia that would become Normandy (Rouen etc?) been added yet or will they at all?  In early editions there was a large hole next to the frisian coast and it seemed weird that one of the largest Viking settlements wouldn't be in this amazing game!
  4. The Original Sands of Faith Thread

Good man.

...(or Woman?)

5. The Original Sands of Faith Thread

thewanderingknight said:
    Blackfyre said:
    Are you looking to add faction specific castles? Had a look around krak de chevaliers and it's a standard(although large)castle.

I'm looking to use the stuff from CWE for scenes, I believe they have that castle.

Awesome.  Wish I had the know how to help!  Happy to play test anything though. 

I also though that perhaps you could add some Frankish or Byzantine mercenaries to spice things up.

Byzantium as a faction would be cool, however the sultanate and the Turks already have a hard enough time to keep their territory I've found, without another faction preying on them from the north.

Is the manor system pulled from 1257? An if so, can you build a castle on a manor site?

6. The Original Sands of Faith Thread

Are you looking to add faction specific castles? Had a look around krak de chevaliers and it's a standard(although large)castle.
  7. The Original Sands of Faith Thread

This is cool, well done.

8. The Original Sands of Faith Thread

Can't wait to play this!

All my 1257 saves have huge errors now VKR is out for some reason.

Are you still able to choose to start as a named lord?  It is a huge omission from so many other mods...
  9. Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Great mod.

I uh, I see alot space right down near where Normandy would be...Just sayin...

Also I never understood(and never got an answer)in other mods as to why you couldn't start as a landed baron or named character of the time period(eg crusader kings), hoping this new play as a ruler feature is a continued step in this direction!

*Hrolf* Cough *rollo* cough.
  10. Compatibility issues with Last Kingdom

Have done a clean install on a clean Warband install.  However 1257(which I rescued my saves for and have a large Kindom based in Normandy, Anjou, Aquitaine and England) is now having multiple script errors and I have everyone from merchants to my own faction declaring war on me, and even more...
  11. Story Driven YouTube Let's Play - King of England

Hey

Long time player of this game, is there any way to play as an existing named character in the game? instead of starting over? I lost all my saves recently and thought it might be fun to jump in as a high lord.
  12. Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Does the "campaign" game end once you've sworn yourself to Halfdan?  I did that about a week ago and nothing has happened since?
  13. 1257 AD F.A.Q.

The leaders of said orders.

Templars, hoapitalars etc

You can find their names-as they escape me right now in the quest, factions menue, just go through the crusader states lords, it's obvious who they are.
  14. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

You must travel around a bit.

And I hate to break it to you but 4k will not gt you very much.

Join the river lands or westerlands as a mercanary and start looting villages and recruiting troops.

Your employer will pay for your troops weekly upkeep while you make money from selling all your booty.

Pick carefully where you raid though as it's difficult to make those villages like you again afterwards.

Crossbows are a waste of time, bows are only good when defending a siege.

Get a lance shield and mace.
Back
Top Bottom