Recent content by BitterAsteroid

1. BitterAsteroid

Resolved 1.2.0 Beta Sound Issues

Thank you. We were able to reproduce the issue and currently working towards a fix.
    are there any updates on this? Id like to be able to play the new patch?
  2. BitterAsteroid

While you are experiencing this issue, were there any controllers attached?
    No controllers were attached.
  3. BitterAsteroid

Summary: The voice audio in singleplayer campaign is ridiculously loud. I can turn down all other options but wounding a soldier, celebrating at the end of the battle, and damage taken or given is deafening. How to Reproduce: Unknown Have you used cheats and if so which: Vanilla Beta Scene Name...
  4. BitterAsteroid

Resolved Getting Taken Captive after Winning a Battle As an Army

So when I am playing I was a mercenary and I joined an army and we won the battle but I was downed. I didn't think anything of it but then the same thing happened. I joined an army as a mercenary, won the battle and was not downed and was still taken captive losing all of my soldiers and a lot...
  5. BitterAsteroid

Getting Taken Captive after winning a battle as an army

So I have been getting captured by the enemy after winning a battle as part of the army and not getting downed during the battle causing me to lose all of my troops and a lot of items? Anyone else having this issue?
  6. BitterAsteroid

Anyone having issues with having kids now?

how do you force pregnancy via the console? what is the command?
  7. BitterAsteroid

Anyone having issues with having kids now?

I haven't run into this issue before but for some reason my wife is not getting prego? Did they change the rates in 1.3 or something? Anyone else having this problem?
  8. BitterAsteroid

Adding to the Game

I have been thinking that it would be cool if when you select your faction in the character creation that you are assigned a city or village or even castle based on your original choices. For example a landlords retainers with alley gangs in the faction of Empire your origin story could be that...
  9. BitterAsteroid

Taleworlds, where is the Transparency & Communication? :(

And what for would communication be for after the game is already released?
    This timeframe is the most crucial for the playtesters to actually get to communicate with the devs
    The point is that people for some reason are expecting an update every single day and are complaining about the fact that the Devs are not "acknowledging" their concerns when this game is in an EA form and I personally am respecting what they release when they release it. I have posted in the forums with what seems like rants but they are actually suggestions for the devs and also to see if anyone else is experiencing the problem that I am. I think what people should be doing is beta testing and reporting issues and suggestions to the devs instead of just spouting "BROKEN GAME" literally 1 and a half months into the Early Access release.
  10. BitterAsteroid

Is this game feature complete?

Ok, not ragging on ya here but this game is in Early Access and the developers have already stated this is like the bare bones beginning. They stated full release and completion of the game in 1-2 years so expect a lot more to come. If you are looking for a little bit more to help try modding on the stable game versions like 1.2. Until then you can expect them to update the game with more features and fixing the occasional bug.
  11. BitterAsteroid

Khuzaits Way To OP

I meant the Sturgians.
    Lol well then yea they are
  12. BitterAsteroid

I wish spears have swings without shields

i don't mind low swing damage, 15 or 18 damage
    spears supposed to be versatile,

Warband spears have swings and they were definitely not OP
    in duels they suck so much now
    Not Sure what you mean by this?
Back