Recent content by Bitmaroex

1. The Music Thread

Wardruna
    Faun
    Bathory
    Falkenbach
    Heidevolk (especially with their focus on Saxon history)
    Skyclad
    Waylander
    Mithotyn
    Suidakra
    Menhir
  2. Still Any Multiplayer and Clans?

im down to play if a server goes up
  3. A Sad Noob's Rant

Seems the only way to have a decent start is to take all of the nobility options at creation.

Then I just spam the Enlist/Retire options for various lords until I get bored and go from level 1 to like 15 immediately.

Is it cheap? Hell yeah it is. But it's also better than struggling so much that I don't want to play the game.
  4. Importing Brytenwalda characters into new Vikings dlc?

Well the new DLC takes place ~200 years after Brytenwalda, so it wouldn't make sense to have Cyning Jeolfric still alive and well at the helm of his empire lol He would of course be long dead, so importing him to Viking Conquest wouldn't make sense.

I was thinking something that could modify VC's world to incorporate political changes from Byrtenwalda. If I conquer and unite all of Brittania, I would sleep well knowing my lineage maintains peace (and rule) for the next couple centuries.
  5. So, is that Viking Conquest a better version of this mod?

Phoenix VII said:
    They cover different timeframes. Brytenwalda takes place in the mid-600s after the Angles, Saxons, and Jutes settled in England and founded their own kingdoms, while Viking Conquest is going to take place in around 865 when the Great Heathen Army invades England.

Odin be praised
  6. Importing Brytenwalda characters into new Vikings dlc?

I'll be damned if I conquered England only to have my lineage denied its right to drive the Northmen from Britannia!  :lol:
  7. Locations of special weapons and armor vendors?

well im doing better now. but even with selling prisoners, loot, and with income from 6 enterprises and a fief, I still cant seem to generate much revenue. I'm about 6 months in and have yet to hit 15k
  8. Locations of special weapons and armor vendors?

oh and my save is super bugged. my starting realm has been at war for nearly a year with an enemy that doesn't exist on the map. they never had any locations, and there were no battles. and none of the realms that -are- at war are even engaging in battles.
  9. Locations of special weapons and armor vendors?

I have like 900 scillingas at ~500 days lol how did you afford all that gear
  10. Locations of special weapons and armor vendors?

I have another question...

I captured a lord and I have no idea what to do with him now. I want to ransom him but the brokers in mead halls don't give me the option.
  11. Locations of special weapons and armor vendors?

Cool, thanks. Are the items worth searching around for the vendors?
  12. Locations of special weapons and armor vendors?

Are these blacksmiths actual NPCs that need to be found in their respective cities, or do I just need to visit the Marketplace menus?
  13. Quest bugged: Hunt down Cunedog the red

Same here. That was weird.

Also, I feel reeeaaally underpowered at level 9 when I'm fighting against the bounties. I just can't manage to keep enough gold in my pockets to get some better gear though ;-;
Back
Top Bottom