Recent content by Bertalicious

1. Bertalicious

[BEAST#2] Division A - Week 1

DoF vs Enigma will happen on Sunday, 19:00 BST
  2. Bertalicious

[Beast #2] Suggestions

"1. Admins will have to make a determination based on any evidence supplied. Unfortuantely trying to pin down consequences leads to more conflict, especially with clans/players who are more interested in the letter of the rules than in fair play." ?????????????? Just state what the...
  3. Bertalicious

[Beast #2] Suggestions

Suggestions: 1. "(3) Either team may restart the match during the warm-up phase up to 3 times each, but players leaving a match once play has started may face consequences." This is completely unclear, you should state exactly what the consequences are. 2. There is no default match time in...
  4. Bertalicious

[BEAST#1] Grand Final

DoF (9) 3 - 0 (4) DR DR has used their veto:
  5. Bertalicious

[BEAST#1] Quarterfinals

The above "decision" was not discussed with us at all, and we will be playing during the default time, which is 19.30 BST Sunday 02/08/2020.
  6. Bertalicious

[BEAST#1] Top 16

DoF 3:2 HINQ (11 - 8) Both teams have used the veto:
  7. Bertalicious

[BEAST#1] Rosters

Hey, can you please remove Krex as the co-captain in Defender's of Fortune, and add Karatak instead? Thanks!
  8. Bertalicious

[BEAST#1] Group G

Defenders of Fortune 3 - 0 H5
  9. Bertalicious

[BEAST#1] Group G

Defenders of Fortune 3 - 0 Defenders of Faith
  10. Bertalicious

[BEAST#1] Group G

DoF vs DoF should be played Friday 26th 19.00 BST, subject to change next week.
  11. Bertalicious

[BEAST#1] Suggestions

I have previously mentioned that people have exams right now, but I don't think this has been taken into consideration (even though you've mentioned you will come back to that). Half of my team will not be available this week. Can we please delay the tournament start by 1 week (so that matches...
  12. Bertalicious

In Progress Dropped weapons disappear

Summary: Weapons dropped in multiplayer disappear after being unable to be picked up for a little while. In my experience, the picking up process would generally lock itself at some point - upon hovering over the weapon there would be a message displayed suggesting it should be possible to pick...
  13. Bertalicious

[BEAST#1] Suggestions

Given that custom servers are likely to be available - I presume some rules must be changed (e.g. regarding crashes in warmup), but is it also worth re-doing any of the votes? The teams might have different opinions on for example class limits, given that (hopefully) everyone will be able to...
  14. Bertalicious

[WIS] GRAND FINAL & 3rd PLACE MATCH | MALTA WIS CHAMPIONS!

We put normanguy on godmode that's why! Good game Malta hope to clash swords with you in next tourney!