Recent content by ben70191

1. SP - General Village Guard Posts/Garrisons

There should be the possibility to build structures in a village to build a barracks or watch tower of some kind to allow the player to designate garrisons in villages to allow the player to put his own troops to defend a village while they are away to allow us to focus on other things than...
  2. Resolved Rebel Clans destroyed randomly

Did you teleport to watch them randomly dissapear or are you assuming they dissapeared based on wiki entries?
    Rebels dissapear if the faction they rebelled captures the settlement again
    No. There are 4 sargots rebels clans. As I was building siege equipment and speeding through days on the world map. The game said "The sargots rebels clan has been destroyed" then another one it said was destroyed and so on. I checked the ingame encyclopedia and it says under each hero thats in the destroyed clans that "X was lost in 1089" (1089 is the current game year). Did the developers add this to deal with the game repeatedly generating new clans over and over everytime the same settlement rebelled again and again?
  3. Resolved Rebel Clans destroyed randomly

Summary:Many rebel clans just randomly were destroyed. All the wiki entries just say the heroes were "lost". Is this on purpose or a bug?
  4. Resolved Conspiracy Quest bandits spawning with 100% wounded troops

They also seem to not heal at all either. Even my troops are healing yet theres aren't?
  5. Resolved Conspiracy Quest bandits spawning with 100% wounded troops

Conspiracy Quest Mountain Bandit parties display as "zero" party members on world map and are spawning with 100% wounded troops which makes no sense. I have come across at least 3 parties like this already.
  6. In Progress Putting Too many prisoner lords into the same dungeon overflows the same cell

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    unknown.png

After just 27 prisoners in saneopa it just starts stuffing 1 cell with bunches of lords in a single cell when there is plenty other cells to evenly distribute them to.
  7. Resolved Wages of extra parties lead by companions inflate everytime they recruit troops

Is there a possibility that the AI has recruited higher tier troops than recruits? If they recruit any Noble units that's a hefty price of 200 a pop, aswell as any tier 3 units which are 100 each.

Also parties will buy food and supplies in town/villages if they are low which adds temporarily onto your party wage.
    I inspected his troops. He only recruited recruits.
  8. Resolved Wages of extra parties lead by companions inflate everytime they recruit troops

How to reproduce: Create another party and create an army with that companions party. Enter a city or village so the companion auto recruits some troops and the cost of wages will not reflect what it would cost you to do the same. When companions recruit troops to their parties, the wage cost...
  9. Resolved Decision outcome says it was against my councils opposition with no other clan in the kingdom

When in your own kingdom, if you are the only one and conquer a fief and vote for who it goes to, it automatically goes to your clan though the game will say you granted it to yourself despite your councils opposition.
  10. Resolved Settlement Issues give Security Bonus instead of Negative

It makes sense because gang leaders are a threat to the security of the settlement so their problems are beneficial for the settlement, at least that's how I see it. Can you specify which quest caused this positive security bonus?
    Guess I was wrong. How do you delete threads
  11. Resolved Settlement Issues give Security Bonus instead of Negative

Depends on the notable. If it's a gang leader it is intended since there is an issue regarding his/her gang business.
    Nope. No gang notables had a quest. Also that wouldn't make sense. When a village headman has a quest. It says "Village Issues -1 security. Why would a gang member having an issue add more security.
  12. In Progress Putting Too many prisoner lords into the same dungeon overflows the same cell

When you put more than 15-20 heroes into the same dungeon of a settlement. Tne game sticks many of them in the same cell and it overflows the cell to the point the prisoners are outside the cell and also noclipping.
  13. Resolved Settlement Issues give Security Bonus instead of Negative

When notables in a settlement have a quest it adds a +1 bonus to security indicated as "settlement issues" Shouldn't this provide a negative?
  14. When captured by enemies, they should drop all items captured from the player when defeated by the player

I was defeated in battle and the captor never visited any town. I was released, went and got my army, and came back and defeated by captor. The loot he dropped did not have ANY of the items that were captured from me when I was defeated by them. When items are captured from you, the captor...
  15. Resolved Post worldconquest

Oddly enough since the last hotfix and me starting a new game.

I've noticed that the 3 factions who's more or less about to be defeated(Battania, Khuzait and Nord Empire) they have had several clans defect already without me meddling.
    2 of the 3 rebel factions that was on the map, have merged.

So if it was bug or something they fixed, I dunno but it makes for alot better game.
    I still wish they would have for the rulerclan/kings that they would do like Warband and go into exile, but if one of their primary towns rebell -> they would be the "rebel faction" takeing control(and not a rng-created)

I'm guessing they are "getting there" but in a slower pace than I desire :razz:
    Guess I'll be installing a Zero Consequence Execution Mod and offing with every rebels heads to avoid overflow
Back
Top Bottom