Recent content by Bekon241

1. Bekon241

In Progress Can`t start the game anymore without crashing

OK sorry again. The game dosent work on some versions but version 1.5.3 works for me. If I update it to 1.5.8 it works but only for a while.
    Is ok i understand Friend i wont rly warband 64bit... Banerlord even if looks much better have bad bethesda lvl system and i hate this. If only Warband can use all my pc spec i will be in haven...
    But i still wont help you fix that i do my best, and i cant help more in that status, coz game not run like before...

My dell also can display 4K as defoult ips screen but i use it for Photoshop and i never buy 4k monitor if i not need, but never for gaming i use windows 10 win 98 SE win XP and linux todey i have 4 PC and laptop coz all i need for other quest. xD But on linux 4K is bad scaling not mater how distro is... And i dont know why people never lern... 4K res is great for writters and digital art but nothing more... for games full HD + 30FPS + Veritical sync. is best... But all cry for 60 FPS in games even if dont know why need that same with resolution 4K... :sad: this is super sad... Marketing broke all and bit coin farm overpriced all pc component + GPU moust this is mistake, and Horror for me...

Important!
    I change mod version to e1.5.3.245057 and game start normal.
    I test newest and not work... like 1.5.9 beta NOT WORK at all.
  2. Bekon241

Ok i have hope this help...
    This is how all process looks todey... and last deys.

This is game start process on steam - i use safe mode i not press any button after start.
    HD version

Done... :sad:

I play that game full detail before all max and 1000 unit battle without any problems. But after bug Arena battle all unit without any wepons only hand to hand i delete all game + save and others trash file and again install full game on steam. Geme crash in menu screen then again and now crash like in YT video... :sad: All other games work normal...

I rly wont help with this error :sad: i can,t do nothing more... My PC is Powerfull and all recomended setting can take ez. 32 GB ram card rtx2060 super 8GB cpu AMD 4Core12Threads game installed on M2 drive... What more i can tell all my spec i write above with print screen before...
    Even on 4K i can play normal... But i use 1920x1080p 60Mhz + 30 FPS coz more not needed and Human eye not see and difrence if FPS is faster then 27,9 FPS and i have 25" dell monitor with ips i not ned 4k coz not much difrence... and my GPU can run all full HD games without any problems in that resolution, with max settings not mater how new is...

4K is good only for fonts and txt and 60 FPS is uselles also coz 30 work same and human never see difrence + if you not play on TV bigger then 40" 4k is trash and PC resources overburn with this.
    Full HD + 30 FPS is best i dont know why all wont so meny FPS in M&B limit can be more then 200 this is also bad...

Lern more about animation. Old PSX have 30 FPS all my life and no one never wont more... Now ppl use SLI to play even 8K and this is trash...
  3. Bekon241

If you don't have the patients to play the game as it is, then hold off playing until the game is no longer in Early Access.
    Mr. i understand erly acess but i wait release almoust 9 years You have mem in all network with this... Faster sun end before release BL:II im very patience person after release i buy game i wont play but this is no erly acces bug only game stop start. I cant even go to menu. And game released 30.03.2020 and now is almoust 1 year erly acces? Tell me how long i must wait? Becouse i have almoust 40 years now i dont know how long i will be life if less then 10 years i can never play full release... :sad: This is not erly acess this is almoust alpha version only texture is added. I know only fiew ppl write that game and i know massiv work inserted in that project, i wish you luck, but problem is difrent before game will be super playable and stable probably will be too old to play...Warband is much better then this for me coz i enjoy game dey by dey and not matter grafic, still was perfect. I dont know why TW change directon. And broke so nice game...
  4. Bekon241

Todey i install all game from start to end and again nothing work same error i send dump loog file to you :sad: i cant start M&BB2 from fiew deys my pc is build for that game :sad: i can use max detail in full hd and 1000 unit battle without any lag before but now all broken, i wont repair no wepons in arena bug coz all fight hand to hand only, but after delete all from steam and install again game crash all the time i never use other mods for that game all files is YOURS... but nothing work :sad: i work moust time i wont play in free time even if i not like that version M&B change please hero lvl to old version skyrim clon is trash rly. I dream only warband 64bit that game after meny years is only worst :sad: **** grafic i wont stable game with cutting limbs and heads + some mele action like bash with shild or stun enemy using battlehammer. Why all wont developers wont change something who not was broken before. Just ignore new grafic engin give us old nice looking warband version but upgrade to 64 bit for using all pc power. Is that so hard? M&B alweys was single player, Not meny ppl play online battle. Comunity need only simple user frendly tools for mods like map generator or stat changer for all units. Skyrim bethesda ****y lvl system is super broken and this is tragedy you use it in new bannerlord II :sad: I wait for fix and new patch changing this to old system when i can choice meny stats for my hero manualy after lvl up not like this now. I wont archery crosbow 2handed agility str and char stats like in old M&B old Warband with mods like Prophecy of Pendor was perfect. Now all lost and this geme for me is poor even if i can start without any problems :sad: but now i wait for patch. And please add to hero inventory chest when i can store all my not used equipment what i not wont sell and alweys locked from mistake selling. And next add some preset config example buttons 123 where i can click and change my 2 handed axe berserker without any armour to bowman with light armour or hevy armour knight with lance and on horse using only 1 click to change warrior setup. Thanks! Cheers from Poland.
  5. Bekon241

Ok i have same problem.
    My pc is more then needed to run this game on max detail.

But after playing meny hour i enter arena and no wepons only mele fight all the time...
    Then i delete all game from hdd and saves then install again. And when steam end i run game and now i have only 2 errors.
    save mode not help and game not run when i select new campain.

and

END OF STORY...

No more reports... Im officialy done... 8 Years of waiting for broken skyrim lvl up clone and worst M&B game ever...

I have 1 hint for you...

Just release 64bit old Warband version without any other changes... i not need nice looking game, old was best enought to play dey by dey for 10 years on Prophecy of Pendor mod... I Create acc here to write that. I build PC for that game and i hate it so much now... You broke my heart, and i never come back to that game if not be perfect. Less detail better performance and 0 crash this is good direction... But this game looks and works like skyrim. Unplayable... New patch repair 1 thing and broke 10 more... PS. I never install any mod for bannerlord is all orginal game file...

I Wont!

Warband 64bit this is the answer!!

Start change this game and optimize all not needed futures like this...
    Zuzia is my Steam i wont help upgrade that game meny times, but all is disaster and nothing change for better...
    Orguinal ( i dont know how much size have and what OP PC needed).
    and NEW (same information 2 MB jpeg) and simple script screen load time 0,3 sec. If you use C64...
    Do same with word map and others. Game not lost anything and will be much faster.
    Add chest to hero inventory with auto locked items then you not sell anything from that chest if you not transver it to sell list... This will save time and ppl never sell enything randomly, becouse he forget lock wepons or armour... Or just create fiew pre set system then i can press 1 shortcut and change archer footman to horseman lancer with other weight armour and wepons. World Map not need be 3D model only 2d with horse icon willage icons and castles... Same hero inventory not need any thumb of wepons or armour just simple icon 1h wepons 2H polearms shild 1 icon for type of equipment same wepons. If will be example maul then 1 icon + damege type (B) blount (P) pierce (C) cut

Same for workshop
    example
    small sword (C) + medium sword (C) = long sword (C)
    small sword (C) + smal sword (C) = medium sword (C)
    Long sword (C) + medium sword (C) + wood = small polearm (C)
    Long sword + long sword = 2 handed sword
    ect...

So simple and so nice.
    Same with armour
    Burgonet (I) + basinet (S) = some weakest armour (I)

w wood
    b bronze
    i iron
    s steel
    d damascus

That system is from old Vagrant Story psx Squaresoft (square-enix now), best ever made and 5000 combine wepons and armour in game...
    You change great character upgrade system from Warband and M&B to broken bethesda ****, NOW i can join some king wait battle end and train my bow skills using bow to headshot ally troops standing still after battle... :sad: so sad... Or just run in circle to max my berserker footman running speed, no comment...
Back
Top Bottom