Recent content by bebebebeni

1. Beginner guide and others Guides/Strategy/gameplay

No, they continue to attack. They keep saying sorry. Lol
  2. Beginner guide and others Guides/Strategy/gameplay

I meant realistic saving, cant reload older saves. Havent been cheating when I made the kingdom. Started doing it with all the wars. I already went a long way andd a lott of factions started giving me treaties until I killed the lord. Thanks for the help tho. Was just curious if there was a...
  3. Beginner guide and others Guides/Strategy/gameplay

Not sure on what version but ita Brytenwalda. I sent gifts to factions with -3 or so relations and we made peace. Then they make alliances with those who are at war with me and they join the war. So no progress on peace. Cant reload a saved game coz I put it in realistic. I downloaded...
  4. Beginner guide and others Guides/Strategy/gameplay

Yo, so I made my own kingdom. Took a Mumain town and castle in Briton lands. Made Frioc and Arthur lords. Made war with Mierce. 2 lords join me. I capture Penda. They surrender and faction is lost. Then 1 lord rebelled and took my castle. Defeated Mierce again, then the same lord joined me...
  5. Beginner guide and others Guides/Strategy/gameplay

Can you name some of the strategies? So I can play with a different style
  6. Beginner guide and others Guides/Strategy/gameplay

My guide for Brytenwalda. Best to start near the faction of Bernaccia, will tell you why later on. The first thing I do is go to the villages and buying cattle for less than 300 gold. I also try to recruit if any would care to join me. Buying all the cattle I could get, I set out for any of...
  7. Beginner guide and others Guides/Strategy/gameplay

I also want to ask a question. Seems like when I recruit from villages, it gets expensive everytime. I had a character, -1000 reputation and 900+ renown. Nobody likes me there. And I was having a tough time recruiting new units. Recruiters from my town don't ever come back. I see them around the...
  8. Beginner guide and others Guides/Strategy/gameplay

Hey yo wassap, great guide. I don't think anyone already mentioned it, but I used to buy cattle from villages. If its less than 300 per cow, i'll buy it. Slaughter then get the fresh beef and hides. Hides can be sold at 300. 1 cow gives like 2 hides and 2 fresh beef.