Recent content by Baron279

1. Baron279

Need More Info General Modding tools crash @ launch/ Release m&b 2 launches and plays fine

I just realised Tools and Bannerlod need to be both on the same drive. That fixed it for me.
  2. Baron279

POLL: The Empire.... DO we NEED three of them?

Keep in mind that the Empire mechanics are not implemented yet. I think, there was once a blog about how the three Empires act differently to each other than to the other factions.
  3. Baron279

Not on voting ballot for fiefs in my own Kingdom?

Own Kingdom mechanics are not fully implemented yet. They will be added later on in the EA.
  4. Baron279

Joining Minor Factions

I think the devs said "no" but mods could make it possible some time.
  5. Baron279

SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

Same here..
    Vlandia was made to dust by Battania in like 8 hours.
    Then the Western Empire steamrolled everything else.
  6. Baron279

Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

Where are my banners in BANNERlord? I'm talking about the banner bearers in battle.
  7. Baron279

Are the banner bearers not implemented yet?

Hi there, So first of all, I know it is a EA release and some things are still missing or are not implemented yet. To my question: Are the banners still in the game but not implemented yet? Or are they cut out of the game? (I'm talking about the banner bearers in battles) I know that some...
  8. Baron279

Where are the banners in BANNERlord?

Hi there, So first of all, I know it is a EA release and some things are still missing or are not implemented yet. To my question: Are the banners still in the game but not implemented yet? Or are they cut out of the game? (I'm talking about the banner bearers in battles) I know that some...
Back
Top Bottom