Recent content by banner20

1. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Where are all Outlawed Knighthood Order parties in 3.8. I was playing couple days, and met none of them.
  2. [SUBMOD] Tweaking PoP 3.7 (UPD #45, 2016-12-17, 04:34 PM)

TweakMB doesn't work with 3.7?
  3. Prophesy of Pendor Dev Update Board (UPDATED 12/08/15)

3.7 is coming? that's great, waiting for it!!  :party:
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

very interesting mod, but already very bugged, unplayable for now :???:
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Can anyone provide companions relationships bubble?
  6. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Nice mod, but has strange bug.

When auto equipping companions after battle, they sometimes wear not best equipment from loot, especially helmets. The worser the helmet - then more likely companions wear it.
  7. [WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

I've got a problem. When i try to start WSE it says:

You are running an unsupported version of Warband (WSE only supports version 1.153.

But i certainly have 1.153

Why WSE doesn't see this?
  8. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Ravi47 said:
    I changed my culture pendor to empire top get more SLC.
    when I changed culture I loose some relation from villages and towns is this bug?
    how did u do that?  :shock:
  9. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Is there any way to make (with my own hands) Ranger of Clarion Call training from Pendor Knight? (like it was in 3.42)
  10. Your Favorite and Least Favorite Knighthood Order?

I like Rangers of Clarion Call, for their speed and maneuver. They are best fighting in field, and rather good at sieges, thanks to bows.

Dislike: Ebony gauntlet. Slowpokes. Hate infantry armies, no chance to chase fast moving parties on the map.
  11. Companion like and dislike [spoiler]

I've made this schematic for my own usage, so if you want you can make it better  :grin:

red - enemies
    green - friends
    with pointer - one sided relations
    N - noble

brytenwaldacompanions.png
  12. news 1.38 Release 25/09/2011 (Update with 4 servers to Download)

doesn't work for me  :cry:

Could you just make simple RAR-archive, without that bull**** exe-installer?  :evil:
  13. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

So, it means that i should use hard-mode coefficient?

Thanks for clearing this up for me.
  14. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

I have a question about lords hiring.

In previous versions i had to make positive relations with lord (+15 or something like that), than capture him in battle and speak to him, when he is my prison, and he offers an oath.

Now, in 3.411, it doesn't work. I've made positive relations with couple of lords (+25 and +27) then captured them, but there is no such dialog. What should i do, to hire enemy lords in this version of the game?
  15. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

I have a question about lords hiring.

In previous versions i had to make positive relations with lord (+15 or something like that), than capture him in battle and speak to him, when he is my prison, and he offers an oath.

Now, in 3.411, it doesn't work. I've made positive relations with couple of lords (+25 and +27) then captured them, but there is no such dialog. What should i do, to hire enemy lords in this version of the game?  :?:
Back
Top Bottom