Recent content by bacara16

1. bacara16

SP - General Crafting Your Own Bow, Crossbow & Arrow

+1 and added to my suggestion list (with credit of course)
  2. bacara16

SP - General Some suggestions from a guy that spends to much time around reddit and nexus.

Like shades_o_grey already said, many great suggestions in this post. Some of them I even put into my suggestion list. You can check it out and see how you like them.
  3. bacara16

SP - General Suggestion make leadership improve with battles

Agreed. Also the probably best Perk in the Leadership Tree "Disciplinarian" is available very late when you don't really fight bandits anymore and can't make a use out of it. Maybe Leadership should be leveled by giving orders in battle and/or also a daily amount based on party size.
  4. bacara16

SP - General Castle going to random enemy in the middle of my siege.

Maybe the Clan leader of the Clan holding that fief defected to Battania. Still pretty weird though.
  5. bacara16

SP - General Siege Starvation should be more of a thing.

I feel that the current system is bugged. I've had lots of sieges where the defender had no food but nothing happened. When they have no food they should starve and also request a barter where they discuss terms with you for lifting the siege/not attacking them but giving them save conduct and you getting the fief.
  6. bacara16

SP - General Blacksmithing...

I totally agree. In my last playthrough I would just buy castles with it or make peace with the AI because no city could buy my 130k 2H swords.
    Smithing should still be profitable but not like it is now.
  7. bacara16

SP - General Change skill leveling system

I believe skills should still kinda level like they do now (some skills especially weapon skills are still very hard to level up though) but the Attribute points should give buffs like more HP for Vigor and not improve the learning rate (they don't really improve it much anyway). Focus Points should be the biggest factor in how fast and how far you can level a skill.
  8. bacara16

SP - General Capture/prison

I have not been captured yet (save scumming ftw) but I also find it frustrating that you cannot ransom companions from some kind of menu/or the ransom broker (thats why I put that idea into my suggestion list). In one playthrough my wife was constantly getting captured and when she was released she made a new party only to get captured after a few hours and I could not get her to stay in my fief or join my party again. Took me ages to get her back.
  9. bacara16

SP - General Created Character voices

More variety is always great so I agree. A german accent would also be nice :LOL:
  10. bacara16

SP - General Suggestion : See total number of horse in inventory screen.

Quality of live improvements are always great so I am all for it. Could be either done like you suggested and/or also in the Clan Tab under Parties (e1.4.2 lets you also see the troop composition there which I think is great)
  11. bacara16

SP - General Bacaras Ideas/Suggestions Thread

Bacaras Ideas/Suggestions Thread Hello Developers and fellow players, after having played the game for over 160 hours, with many different saves and mods I have to say I really enjoy the game and think the developers did a great job in “remaking” the classic Mount&Blade feeling that many had...
  12. bacara16

Backup spitems.xml file?

When you delete the file and then verify your game files though Steam it should redownload and work again.
  13. bacara16

SP - General Suggestion: Merge smaller Bandit Parties together

reserved for future use (e.g. Posting a corresponding Mod)
  14. bacara16

SP - General Suggestion: Merge smaller Bandit Parties together

Hello Bannerlord Community, I am enjoying the game a lot so far but I have the following suggestion: Merge smaller bandit parties together to form bigger ones. Especially in the far west of Vlandian territory there seem to be a lot of small bandit parties in every playthrough I do. You cannot...
  15. bacara16

Need More Info NullReferenceExeption Crash on entering battles

Hello Bannerlord Community, since about a week (i think since e1.3.x) I am having many crashes similar to this one. Mostly happens when I enter a battle but has also happened just travelling around the World Map. It seems to also make saves unplayable, which is why I make a lot of backup saves...
Back
Top Bottom