Recent content by AztraGoth

1. AoB: Suggestion Box

bjorne. said:
    ko said:
    now THIS IS a really good idea!
    make it! make it! make it! make it!  :mrgreen:
    Oh. That I have planned. Though I can't seem to find it... The code for it..
    bjorne. said:
    I found this one if it's any help http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,63178.0.html
  2. How will you play in Warbands multiplayer?

As an arrow-filled corpse...in a dress.
  3. [Victor]: Bug Reports

Yeah...I saw that now under credits  :oops:
  4. [Victor]: Bug Reports

Oh, my bad...thought it was you who made it :smile:
  5. [Victor]: Bug Reports

@JDeNef13: I use the hotfix addon but I'll try your add-on to fix it. Thx!
  6. [Victor]: Bug Reports

Petrov (former Borcha) starts with an agility of 2...is this intentional or is it something that just snuck in there during name change?

And I got a RGL Warning: "Unable to find mesh kglcavalry", "Unable to find mesh brunswickoff when entering the armourer.
  7. Cults, Repairing and Lairs

cric said:
    Well I have trained my Steward up to 30 Int and 10 Engineer. What am I doing wrong?

http://popmod.wetpaint.com/page/Location+Improvements
  8. Retirement Highscore

Old character, no plans on finishing the game with it (got bored, mainly played it to test kingdom management but didn't use any of the in-game cheats). Never actually "won". Own Kingdom including Sarleon, Empire, parts of D'shar and Fierdsvain. Good terms with noldor but haven't beaten any of the two Armies. Snake Cult, Heretics and Mystmountain barbarians status is "crushed" (beaten their large armies), Jatu still roams free. Can't really remember but I believe I chased away 3 or 4 of those Hero armies, Seers, Drunkards, Some-one with a bunch of adventurers and knights aaand someone ells.

No idea if any of that information is of any use to you if you plan on tweaking the high score.

mb1.jpg
  9. burilgi the usurper!

Have you tried this tweak? http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1270097.html#msg1270097

Supposedly gives you the option to attack parties even when you are on good terms with them.
  10. Question regarding a specific Castle Improvement

noosers said:
    The training grounds are currently not working as advertised but should in future versions. Right now it´s just a useless building. The opposite is the Winery which will be fixed too. Or did you think +50 to direct income was intentional?

Cool, thanks for clearing it up. (Haven't even paid attention to the Winery  :smile:)
  11. Question regarding a specific Castle Improvement

I was wondering if there is something about the Training Grounds improvement that can be built in castles (and maybe towns?), it says in the description something about training troops faster...is this "fluff" or does Player-owned NPC-Lord controlled castles auto-garrison troops faster or does...
  12. SP Fantasy Reign of Sword (Rządy Miecza)

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
    Release date - Beta probably first half of July

So there's no set time for a release. :smile:
  13. casualty figures

Acceptable losses depends on how anal you are. The fight you mentioned, was it one you started or did he chase you down and started it? Did you capture the lord, got great loot and the xp from it did it level your troops and how many got levelled? Even then one knight out of fifteen to twenty is nothing really, their purpose is to serve you and your needs or die trying. :wink:

And then since you're fighting for a faction, beating the previously mentioned Lord weakened the enemy so losing four high levelled troops is nothing, as long as they (the enemy) got wiped out. Not entirely true, if it resulted in you loosing majority of your troops I'd see it as a meaningless battle but I wouldn't reload...live and learn. :smile:

Did you fought the Lord because he was besieging a friendly castle or did you fought him to take a castle and resulting in you gaining this for Veagir (sp?). If so losing four soldiers is perfectly acceptable.

Concerning sieges no AI can beat the ferocity of the player, if you don't use ranged weapons (like me) make sure you get on those walls and start slaughtering to make room for your troops...they seem to think its a good idea to stand in a line and get butchered by the defending forces instead of actually pushing through. When you and your footsoldiers is up there get your archers on there to assist (with arrows/bolts) when they (footsoldiers) go down those "thin" stairs trying to get to the courtyard (depends on the Castles layout). Archers out side of the walls waste their arrows/bolts on the wall and only kill the occasional troop...at least in my experience so I might just be cursed. :wink:

No one (I think) likes to loose soldiers but its just something one has to accept, fighting in the open can "spawn" unfavourable battlefields, attacking a castle without knowing how it looks for whatever reason can have bottlenecks that will kill a bunch of your (suicidal) troops.

Then again last time I played native was the beta back in 2005, recently re-installed Mount & Blade when I found my serial by accident and I started using mods right away. So take my advices with caution. :smile:
  14. Suggestions for Implementation within the Mod

Give the player the option to "gift" cattle to fiefs to increase their prosperity and player notoriety.

When I'm looting villages I usually end up with a load of them and no missions that want them so it would be nice if there was some more use for them (except slaughtering them which in my opinion is pointless).
Back
Top Bottom