Recent content by Azarga

1. Version 3.8 - Missing or Broken Scenes List

Computica said:
    @Azarga  I am starting to think your game may be corrupt. The Arena scene is fine at Atlur. They scene is much different from the picture you have. I'll check Laynestead next.

Update: Azarga even Laynestead is fine. I used a genius method to put together all these scenes. Each one is unique so anyone can edit any scene and everyone can be different. Not saying that I am perfect but I have had some human error in places. Just make sure your game has been installed correctly. Your having issues with the game I've never seen before.

Will reinstall tomorrow, sorry for the false alarm.
  2. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

Sure, will do.

edit: yep, all good. My bad, will check twice before posting next time.
  3. Version 3.8 - Missing or Broken Scenes List

The same problem in Laynestead.

Is there post modify timer on this forum? I'd update this post if I found another broken scene instead of making another post.
  4. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

Okay, another issue.

After being taken priosner in battle and then running away I've spotted party of Deserters, consisting of myself. I attack this. In combat this copy stands still at it's spawn point, just like players character without input from mouse/keyboard.

Two screenshots, quite dark they are, sorry 'bout that:
    mb5w.jpg
    mb6ds.jpg

5. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

I've noted something strange with battle auto-resolve in 3.90. While Adenian Heavy Cavalry utterly crush most outnumbering footmen-based enemy troops in player-involved encounters, during auto-resolve battles they often lose even to mountain bandits of equal number and take heavy casualties.
    Idk if this is intended or not, or if it can be changed somehow. But I think this is worth some attention.

On a side note, in my experience Adenian Cavalry is far too powerful, absolutely dominating the battlefield, and being only relatively weaker at castle sieges (yes, I've read that Aden has the best cavalry, but personaly I find such power a bit over the top).
  6. Version 3.8 - Missing or Broken Scenes List

Perhaps it's not the right place to post this since SoD updated to 3.9, but I found a broken scene.

city - Atlur. Both in tournaments and arena fights the arena itself is 'cut' by Leave Area border, and part of combatants spawns behind the very structures surrounding the arena - out of reach.

mb4l.jpg

mb1w.jpg
  7. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

Daedelus_McGee said:
    At a guess, that looks like you've got a bad install missing a texture used by Swadians.  I suggest you re-install and see if that helps..

I have the same problem Zombo does. Reinstalled SoD, reinstalled M&B, redownloaded SoD and reinstalled it - no use, the problem remains - SWADIANS CRASH ME GAEM!. No such problem in Native or other modules, so I guess the reason is still somewhere in SoD. I do have something in mind, will try it and post if it helps.
Back
Top Bottom