Recent content by awetzel

1. I do not understand how to play bad guy in 3.9

I'll be honest i haven't played as much as most but it seems there are plenty of questionable companions and lords that if you could manage it you could take all the map without honor at all. If you own the map and the special groups are dead the only thing left is friends with noldor and you win if i'm correct. which i probably am not. But anything in between accomplishing these things can be good or raiding your own fiefs. It might be harder but i don't see anywhere where the protagonist needs to be good to wipe out every other group faction what have you in the game. Like I said though i haven't played but maybe 100 hours on this mod and mostly just stop after a day or two rest a few weeks then restart from LVL 1. :smile: no attention span.
  2. Raise the price.

I have made it no secret that i'm upset about the delay. However, If the delay is necessary in order to create what i believe will rock the Mount and Blade series than I ask that you break the bank on this one. If its going to be a premier game, and I know you have been very price friendly in...
  3. [Poll] - What do players think about Bannerlord's lack of a release date

The game has been in developement for a very long time. It needs to be released or at least a date set. I understand those who say lets get it right and take our time. Problem is they have taken there time and its physically, mentally, and statistically impossible the game wont have bugs and probably even after all this time some pretty hefty ones. Its not like its not a trusted title we know most will be fixed in the end. Plus in reality the modding community will rework it to hell anyway. release it get some cash have a huge base to find these bugs and test the **** out of it. Get feedback and have the attention of the awesome and intelligent modding world here. The only thing i can think of is there is something game breaking they cant figure out and the game will be postponed until middle to late next year.
  4. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord at E3 2017 – Our Thoughts

By the time this game is released VR will be the standard.
  5. Future mod support

As much as i love Mount and Blade the mods are what make it shine. No mods= vanilla  :lol:. Multiplayer might be interesting, but you cant feel the full scope of the game without the mods. IMO.
  6. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

Let me be honest. I have been checking Taleworlds twice a week since the announcement to make Bannerlord. I have seen the other videos as they came out and was like. "This is taking far too long." I was getting annoyed because I truly love Mount and Blade and also love that the company has priced there games beyond fair and given free full content trials. I mean really whats not to love about being treated good, but i was ready to give up all the same. Until i saw this video. OMFG i love it. Take your time get it right. What do I know. Id pay sixty bucks for this game right now. Keep up the good work and charge a few extra bucks more this time so you can hire some more developers for the expansion.

7. Hurry Up!!

The anticipation is killing me. Mount and Blade is so good that when I think of a Mount and Blade 2 being better I just cant wait. I know its selfish. I know it takes time, but I no longer care. I want Banner lord now, right now and I wont take no for an answer. SO HURRY UP!!!!! :) please.
  8. realistic battlesize

I have been running at 300. Thanks for the input.
  9. realistic battlesize

I have read many posts pertaining battle size. I hear many testimonies to why people use a cettain battlesize but I can't find any that pertain to realistic gameplay. So my question is if you didn't have to worry about computer strength or difficlty which battle size would probably represent the...
  10. Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord - Purchase question

Telemachos said:
    I rather Taleworlds didn't have to sell their soul to the devil. I plan on playing but when it comes to money, I try to let the "fools" part with their own before me.

Normally this is how I feel, but because of the track record I will commit early.
  11. Best Single Player Mod For The Generals

I played around with PBOD and love it. I also love POP. Problem is i was spoiled with PBOD and everytime i start up pop i find myself missing it. I wish they would incorporate it.
  12. Best Single Player Mod For The Generals

How does Floris  and Brytenwalda mods hold up as far as realism and in comparison to POP. Im liking POP so far im trading iron to amass money to pay an army got 50k working for 100k. Ive notice that the roaming bands are getting alot harder to avoid so bought me some Jatu's. Holy Crap those guys stomp AZZ.
  13. Best Single Player Mod For The Generals

I will download this tonight and see. TY
  14. Best Single Player Mod For The Generals

I love being a general. I don't really care too much for quests. I don't mind being king, but my true love is leading troops into battle and coming out victorious. So I'm looking for the mod that puts the most emphasis on battle. Preferably one that uses battle commands but one that reality...
  15. Any Good Single Player Musket Mods?

noil said:
    The new official "expansion" is just that. It starts in 165x and feels exactly like M&B (not Warband) with guns.

Yes, I cant wait for it to be release.
Back
Top Bottom