Recent content by Averion

1. Averion

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Make aging an option.

I don't know as for the others, but I for one would like to play Bannerlord, and not Warband, while not having the age feature operating in my game. I'm staying with my opinion regardless.

As it's an early access game, I won't yell "refund" or whatever like there was some "no kingdom" madness going on around. That one feature can and will be modded easily, with a workaround via the developer console of main character's age modification being one available right now. I'll use that personally, because I can.

I also think that since this "core component" is being discussed quite intensively then that could be feedback upon which TaleWorlds could see about. Feedback's feedback after all.

Overall, the game's really good, and the amount of care provided by constant patching & updating is neat. Keep the good work up and don't let it stress you out!
  2. Averion

Follow instructions:

After enabling the cheat menu, enter this line: campaign.change_main_hero_age, Then add a space and enter what age you want.

Should look like this:

campaign.change_main_hero_age 20

Thank you!

Out of curiosity, did anybody manage to find a way to mod ageless gameplay per files?
  3. Averion

If I understand correctly Warband did not have this kind of mechanic, so how about an option in the beginning of the campaign on character's aging (or lack of)?
Back
Top Bottom