Recent content by Attila

1. Attila

General information and Where to buy.

Volkonski said:
    Attila said:
    Hello, I'm Attila16 you may remember me from... my 35 M&B videos.

It's been a while since i visited the forum, ahhh the good memories.  :smile:

All this to say being a long time fan of Mount & Blade I finally made a kind of review of Mount & Blade Napoleonic Wars that you can see here.

I don't know if I sound "really" convincing but I think this express well my point of view on the Series and the DLC, so check it out.  :cool:
    Wow.....just wow i never thought i'd see the famous Attila16 here, your videos have kept me entertained for years especially your total war battle videos.

Hehe, Yeah I use to read a lot the Taleworlds forum back in the early Mount & Blade 0.808 days up to the early days after the Mount & Blade Warband Released. It's a great productive community and M&B remain a game that has a charm of it's own. Sadly at some point you end up playing very little or less M&B over time. Until something like a DLC bring it back and then it's.... ahh good memories and after this long break you realize the game mechanic remain of good quality and unmatched in term of intensity and I'm glad if the limited amount of fame i may have can help this great series to continue evolving.
  2. Attila

theEstonian said:
    Ooh I remember you, you made awesome Warband videos!

Hehe, yes I did record many nice moment in that one. M&B multi is certainly one of the most intense experience so that produce very nice videos as result.
  3. Attila

Hello, I'm Attila16 you may remember me from... my 35 M&B videos.

It's been a while since i visited the forum, ahhh the good memories.  :smile:

All this to say being a long time fan of Mount & Blade I finally made a kind of review of Mount & Blade Napoleonic Wars that you can see here.

I don't know if I sound "really" convincing but I think this express well my point of view on the Series and the DLC, so check it out.  :cool:
  4. Attila

[Suggestion] Awlpike/Ashwood Pike Overpowered?

While it's not that hard to kill somebody that use a Awlpikes, most people don't seem able to do it, because it attack way to fast.

Unlike most weapon it attack mostly strait forward, this mean that it will hit faster then any weapon that need to be swing. For some reason you can also recover from a blocked attack much faster and really spam attack.

While i would agree that people that use it have no shield and take a risk that way, in the hand of a good player you can become unstoppable.
  5. Attila

[Bug] Painfully Slow Weapon Speeds and other Glitches

the new speed is fine, it will make duel last much longer and be more fun to everyone.
  6. Attila

[Suggestion] New game mode - coop (Players vs AI)

it could be fun if the AI was attacking a position and humans had to hold it. 10 player vs 50 AI that come in wave.  :cool:
  7. Attila

Videos/screenshots/info

Timoteus said:
    Bastard Sword ftw!  :twisted:

sure did the job  :wink:
  8. Attila

Videos/screenshots/info

here is an new video for your enjoyment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnegsFEVXLg
  9. Attila

Extremely Annoying texture bug

look like a ATI driver issu, either upgrade or downgrade your drivers.
  10. Attila

Videos/screenshots/info

Mercenary88 said:
    Beautiful lancer work :razz:

My favorite parts are your approach to archers and spearmen, specially the way you weave around their spear/pike and then get them with yours.

Err at  14:50-15:00, are you gliding across the ground? It seem like your legs are not moving and you are just sliding on the grass.

yeah it's a bug, if you stop moving it fix itself.
  11. Attila

Videos/screenshots/info

Daergarz said:
    Attila said:
    Here is a DM video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boyn-RHhlOQ

(i actually got kick a few time by other players while recording this...)

Nice vid as always, thanks. And I think it's adorable when people cry "hacks!!1" as soon as someone shows a smidgeon of competence in an online game, especially when a recording shows the poor victim's obvious mistakes. =)

Clearly.  :smile:
  12. Attila

Videos/screenshots/info

Here is a DM video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boyn-RHhlOQ

(i actually got kick a few time by other players while recording this...)
  13. Attila

[Suggestion] Warbands / Clans

maybe give each serial key a unique "public" ID, that can be managed like arma squad xml files.

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/squad.xml
  14. Attila

Videos/screenshots/info

here is an other of my video, more infantry / siege oriented this time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5vA9PJLsic
  15. Attila

[SUGGESTION] Change Khergit Faction Dramatically or Remove Them

Archonsod said:
    Attila said:
    Such voluntary based self regulation / balancing doesn't exist currently in M&B:W beta.
    You can set the factions by the server. It's not needed in the beta because the idea is all factions get tested :wink:

Glad to hear it  :cool:
Back
Top Bottom