Recent content by AtiLin

1. AddPlayerLine() AddDialogLine() there are no selection lines in the secondary action? C#

Sorry. It's still hard for me to figure it out alone. Another question.

How to build a reaction to the dialogue? Let's say if I have 1 gold
    if (player >= 1 gold) Npc answer 1 else Npc answer 2.

I'm thinking of reassigning the text to the next DialogLine when performing a ConversationSentence.OnConsequenceDelegate()
    or
    change the OutPutToken when performing a ConversationSentence.OnConsequenceDelegate()
  2. AddPlayerLine() AddDialogLine() there are no selection lines in the secondary action? C#

Hi! Construction: AddPlayerLine("Question1", "lord_talk_ask_something", "Question2","Text1"...) 1. presses "lord_talk_ask_something". a dialog appears with the button "Text1" AddDialogLine("Question2", "Question2", "Question3", "Text2"...) 2. The NPC responds to "Text2"...
  3. Determine the current state of the game (character) С#

Is it possible to track the state of the game at the moment when the event occurs.? For example - on the global map or conversation or inventory menu. let's finish so I can output the message once at the event OnGameStart protected override void OnGameStart(Game game, IGameStarter...
  4. unable to convert from "bool" to "System.Func<(bool, TaleWorlds.Localization.TextObject)>"

Apparently I made a mistake somewhere in the project settings. I've reassembled everything. It worked.

Thank you!)
  5. unable to convert from "bool" to "System.Func<(bool, TaleWorlds.Localization.TextObject)>"

Hmm.. Win10, visualstudio community 2019, startup via steam?
  6. unable to convert from "bool" to "System.Func<(bool, TaleWorlds.Localization.TextObject)>"

Maybe I'm compiling it wrong, I'll check it. How much does the output size the .dll file?
  7. unable to convert from "bool" to "System.Func<(bool, TaleWorlds.Localization.TextObject)>"

Now the problem is after the build.
    Apparently the tutorial was for older versions, but I can't figure it out myself yet.

error at startup - the application faced a problem.

bebug log
    System.NullReferenceException
    HResult=0x80004003
    Message = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    A source = TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade
    Stack Trace:
    at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.InitializeSubModules()
    at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.LoadSubModules()
    at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.Initialize()

the code from the tutorial with the correction.
    using TaleWorlds.Core;
    using TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade;
    using TaleWorlds.Localization;
    namespace ExampleModNameSpace
    {
    public class MySubModule : MBSubModuleBase
    {
    protected override void OnSubModuleLoad()
    {
    Module.CurrentModule.AddInitialStateOption(new InitialStateOption("Message",
    new TextObject("Message", null),
    () => { InformationManager.DisplayMessage(new InformationMessage("Hello World!")); },
    () => (false, new TextObject())));
    }
    }
    }
  8. unable to convert from "bool" to "System.Func<(bool, TaleWorlds.Localization.TextObject)>"

Thank you very much. I don't understand how to work with delegates, so far.
  9. unable to convert from "bool" to "System.Func<(bool, TaleWorlds.Localization.TextObject)>"

Мy first experience. I do it according to the tutorial and i have problem. Module.CurrentModule.AddInitialStateOption(new InitialStateOption("Message", new TextObject("Message", null), 9990, () => { InformationManager.DisplayMessage(new InformationMessage("Hello World!")); }...
Back
Top Bottom