Recent content by askmax

1. Bug Reporting HQ

hirtol said:
    Are you still playing in your old save? if so restart, it appears it isn't save game compatible.
    If I were using an old save it wouldn't work in the first place. These are bugs with the version.
  2. Bug Reporting HQ

Quintillius said:
    thomasNL01 said:
    Quintillius said:
    Guys, the bug with the recruitment pool is confirmed now & fixed. It only recruits the troop when you don't have enough money.

Perhaps you can fix this. Can anyone test it for me?

1. Make a back-up of your savegame.
    2. Make a back-up of menus.txt in ...\Warband\Modules\Nova Aetas\.
    3. Open this .txt file and search for:

mno_x  0  Begin_training.  20 4 0 2149 2 1224979098644774912 360287970189639680 30 2 1224979098644774912 72057594037927936 1106

4. Replace the marked piece by: '2147483678'
    5. Test ingame if 1) It works, 2) If it does not break the game (dialogue texts and more are still correctly displayed).
    6. Report to me
    I can recruit troops now, and i have yet to find any weird dialogue.
    Will continue playing and checking.

Just found a bug, might not be related to the change in menus:
    I just besieged ryebelet castle, a siege with a siege tower, and the siege tower just stops moving after a short while, also a invisible barrier is drawn up just behind it, and if you look at said barrier, you get the orange retreat from battle sign.
    Yeah it appears that the recent update 1.21 seemed to cause a lot of dialog bugs. 2 more I encoutnered were when talking to tournament masters and asking where tournaments are held it goes to a building management string and when talking to firentis to hire him instead of saying a price it goes directly to "Sorry I can't afford that right now".
  3. Started a kingdom but every week lords relations drop?

hirtol said:
    You could also yust spam "give priveliges" to lords, then after your done with that yust go to your financial minister and give commoners power by trade, and then through your cleric give the clergy more power. Probably not an intended feature.
    Hehehe I'll try this, thanks xD.
  4. 1.21?

Really? This is the second time you have made a thread asking what the update is. Open your eyes and look and stop spamming the mod's area with your useless lazy posts.
  5. Populating colony

Froi said:
    Over 9000.
    Really why don't you just **** off back to 4chan or something where you are considered funny by a bunch of obese 12 year olds and 37 year olds living in their mom's basement's. You are not funny, you never will be, you try too hard, **** OFF.
  6. dungeon

Quintillius said:
    This is fixed in v1.2 which will be released next week.
    Will 1.2 be save game compaitable with 1.1?
  7. Money

Tipsu94 said:
    Quintillius said:
    I mean becoming mayor of a town and use your money to build structures like libraries.

Well lets see about that.. Having hard times as i don't want to join faction so capturing town will be hard :wink:
    No offence but you are complaining about the late game being boring and you havent even joined a faction yet? As far as I can tell kingdom management and diplomacy is a nice bit of where this mod really shines.
  8. my castle

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
    Kā jebkurš stulbs latvietis - interesejas tikai par uzbrukumu.
    Inventor of the new way of trolling.
  9. Main Topic

djogloc02 said:
    Quintillius said:
    - I visited Church,, crashed.
    - Clicked on Political Map, crashed.
    Lower graphical settings. Obviously.

It was already lowered. I think it's because of my PC, but anyways, it's a warning if it happens to be a bug.
    Its not a bug. I went there and it was fine, I have a terrible GPU but a great cpu so.. :razz:
  10. Main Topic

Quintillius said:
    Oh, but that's not restricted. You can build your own castle

...if you have the money  :twisted:.
    You are just making us wait because you love to make us suffer dontcha?
  11. Main Topic

Overall progress: 99%
    Now you are just teasing us. :razz:

12 more painful hours till we can play :grin:
  12. Main Topic

I want this NAOW! :grin:
  13. this would be the best mod ever if ...

pickme said:
    By way of apology, I'm playing as Necromancer (i've became a Lich). Gravedigin' you know. Professional bias.

Long days and pleasant nights to both of you
    Hah that was pretty funny.
  14. this would be the best mod ever if ...

pickme said:
    Primo this WILL be best mod ever WHEN it hits final release. Secundo you should post your suggestions in suggestion thread.
    Third, don't ****ing tell people what to do when you grave dig a thread that didn't even have 1 reply from 3 weeks ago.
  15. SP Antiquity Egypt Divided

Revanstein said:
    Actually, Egyptian factions are one of the most requested additions to Ancient Themed mods (rarely successfully implemented).
    Yeah, no they aren't. I have never seen a mod on this entire website where someone refused to play because a egyptian faction wasn't in it. Matter of fact I haven't seen anyone even mention it, not even on mods like AD 1257. Besides you say they are rarely successfully implemented, considering there are highly skilled modders on this website that have huge complete mods already why wouldn't they be able to? Why would you be able to if they can't?
Back
Top Bottom