Recent content by ArmoredOcean

1. ArmoredOcean

Conquest! (v0.70 released July 3rd)

This is probably the best mod I have used so far... Unfortunatly I encounter a bug. I don't know if it has been solved earlier in the thread because it is late pretty much going to camp crashes my game...I don't know why but like a week in I had 30 troops and crashes every time I go to camp...Pain in the rear I have to admit
  2. ArmoredOcean

Polished buildings mod [RELEASED] [Siege bug FIX + new pics pg1]

First off I want to say that love this mod  :mrgreen: Also that the towns remind me of Acre from Assassin's Creed...

[Enter your thoughts from awkward moment of silnce here like: :???: , maybe: :eek: , or my favorite: :shock:]

Hi I am new here...(2nd post) ...I like the..."elfwood" is it called? Well I can hardly notice it and it doesn't look really curvy... Fable... now that game has "elfwood"
    In my opinion though instead of having two guards standing around in two or three areas It would look better if you split them up and put them around corners...in my opinion...

This is the part I hate when I am new:

I found some...not bugs... "architectural" problems...

Suno:
    -Townspeople sometimes want to walk outside of the townsquare...meaning the walk into walls...

Dhirim:
    -Static townspeople (like guards...they don't move)

Praven:
    -weaponsmith is....weaponless (I find it somewhat ironic...) Meaning his shop has nothing on display...
    -Some static townspeople
    -people at times get stuck behind the horse stable and try to leave by the fence right behind it...

Uxkhaul:
    -There is a floating wall right behind the two guards next to the weaponsmith
    -The castle gurad is like 5 feet in front ofthe castle doors

All:
    -Whenever the ground has a border or doesn't sync (dent  in ground/stones don't match up)  and you pass over it you experience a temporary brake...

Overall I prefer using this mod than vanilla cities...and I truelly hate marking problems when I am so new...
  3. ArmoredOcean

Custom Battle Mod v0.6 for M&B 1.010/1.011

Hello I am new here...and this is my first post  :mrgreen: ... Anyways I just got back from a "300" custom battle...It turns out 300 Rhodok veteran spearmen can only kill 200 out of 500 Vaegir marksman before they all die...and make my game crash when the last Rhodok dies... I must admit the arrows flying past and at you is like nothing else... :wink:
Back
Top Bottom