Recent content by AresThaes

1. Need More Info Companion gone only saying "HOLDING" in caps

campaign.teleport_hero_to_settlement "heroname" | "settlement"
    You can use this code but without " and also with |, It can work.
  2. Need More Info Companion gone only saying "HOLDING" in caps

You have to download developer console commands after than to open the console you should use CTRL and ~ or é buttons in my kebord i use CTRL and the button under ESC to open the console but I dont know what type keyboard you are using but you can try what i say.
  3. Need More Info Companion gone only saying "HOLDING" in caps

In my clan tab, I clicked disband than it says disbanding but there are no action it stuck like that so i cannot assign the problematic char. as governor or i cannot create a new party with it.
  4. Need More Info Parties bugged

Command is not working for me when i do party still stuck there
  5. Need More Info Companion Party disband army bug

Same problem no solutions yet, sad.
  6. Resolved partiler şehirlerin ortasında takılı kalıyor

Aynı durum çözüm bulamadım patch 1.0.8 e göre artık olmuyacak ama olanlar düzelmedi.
    Acil çözüm lazım
  7. Resolved Düşman Lordun şehrin içinde sıkışması

O sorun düzeltidi yazıyor evet o artık böyle bir durumla karşılaşmıyacaksınız anlamında ama zaten önceden karşılaşmışsanız düzelmedi bendede durum aynı artık olmuyor ama eski olan durum da düzelmedi aynı devam
  8. e1.4.0 Beta Yaması, e1.3.0 Ana Yaması ve e1.3.1 Mini Yaması Çevirisi & Yapılacaklar Listesi Çevirisi

1.0.8 deki haritada spawn olan party bugu kaldırıldı artık olmuyor ama ben bu durumu patch öncesi yaşadığım için bende bir düzelme olmadı adamlar hala orda takılı, yardım edebilcek var mı?
  9. even after patch 1.0.8 my party still stucked in a castle and not moving, so waiting for a...

even after patch 1.0.8 my party still stucked in a castle and not moving, so waiting for a solution. note: I've disband the party but it stuck too and says disbanding but not which means my clan page is stuck and my party slots are full but i cannot use them.
  10. Need More Info Multiple lords from a faction going to the same place and getting stuck

I also tried developer console commands
    campaign.destroy_party heroname
    campaing.teleport_hero_to_settlement heroname | settlement
    i can teleport heros or destroy parties by using these but I already disband the stucked party to create new one before realize this bug and saved it, so it says disbanding but its not disbanding, my clan page stuck like that also and it fills my party slots so i cannot use it.
    So these codes not working for my situation but you can try and let me know if its working.
  11. Need More Info Multiple lords from a faction going to the same place and getting stuck

They solved the issue in patch 1.0.8 so you will not encountered with this situation but as me and you, the once met with this problem , it still there and unsolved. So i cannod proceed my save game, gaming experience freezed to me for now. We need something like respawn or reflesh members in cities by code or by button or by time does not matters and i havent find any solution yet therefore i cannot play for like 4-5 days.
  12. Need More Info Multiple lords from a faction going to the same place and getting stuck

is there any solutions? or developer console command to teleport them somewhere else
  13. Need More Info Companion gone only saying "HOLDING" in caps

This is a bug/glitch. If you're willing to use cheats, you can use the developer console to teleport that companion to a city and make them available again
    Can you give that specific command, I've looked at developer console and tried lots of them to do that but i can't
  14. Resolved Companion stuck in settlements on map view, help please

It seems they solved the bug in patch 1.0.8 , if you have not met with this problem yet than you will not, but once you met there are no solutions yet. So, in my game problem still there and unsolved.
Back
Top Bottom