Recent content by arcadiazone

1. arcadiazone

[S] Diplomacy & Conquest beta

For script errors please make sure you have Warband version 1.134 latest version of mod is for Warband version 1.134 Only. Am testing the mod at present and so far no script errors.

If anyone would be interested in translating this mod into other languages send me PM,

Thanks
  2. arcadiazone

Working on new version of MOd for warband V 1.134, will release it soon, working out some chinks.

Sorry for not being around for a few months was away in Asia having a ball.

Updates: Added  Diplomacy 3.3.2

Just working out some other problems

NEW !!!  Diplomacy & Conquest beta - Warband V2 Update for WarBand V1.134 Only

Updates: Added  Diplomacy 3.3.2

Just working out some other problems

Tried adding the
    Graphical Pack (Flora Enchancement + New Textures)
    Texture Fiddling
    Polished_Landscapes
    Custom commander Mod

But they caused too many running errors in testing so I removed, not great with version 1.134 warband

Will try in next update also will add Custom commander and Open source Project

DownLoad New version still early updating Download  This is for Warband Version 1.134 only (early test release)

Direct Download
    Download Diplomacy & Conquest beta V 2

mbrepository DownLoad

mbrepository DownLoad

Download from MOD DB

Download from MOD DB
  3. arcadiazone

Bug reports and known issues (< v3.0)

Waihti said:
    arcadiazone said:
    on starting new game with diplomacy v2.24 i get these errors

scrip error on opcode 2343: invalid Faction ID;1 line NO:3:
    at script: Update_troop location_poles_prisoned

probably  a native bug

SandmanX2 said:
    I keep getting this red error:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPT CODE 2281
    INVALID Party ID: 266; LINE NO: 35: At simple trigger At simple trigger
    No 83
    No 83

Thats how its exactly appears, Ive been getting this since the mod updated to 2.0 version

same

yes i get that too will look into it also appears on my mod with diplomacy v2.24 i'll go into code to see if i can fix it
  4. arcadiazone

Bug reports and known issues (< v3.0)

on starting new game with diplomacy v2.24 i get these errors

scrip error on opcode 2343: invalid Faction ID;1 line NO:3:
    at script: Update_troop location_poles_prisoned

wix5y.jpg
  5. arcadiazone

Help with RGL error within my mod

lactose_the_intolerant said:
    it seems that everyone that gets that error has a problem with a mod file.

am i the only who get's that error who doesnt have a mod?

i just have mount and blade warband with no mods at all and i get that error! Can someone help me out plz?!

What version of warband do you have? The problem i had was to do with incompatible module.ini file which threw up the error when starting my mod with warband version 1.125. Starting anyother mod was fine
  6. arcadiazone

A mod i Made and yes there was a problem with module.ini file, thanks for your help
  7. arcadiazone

Yes have done this but still get same error
  8. arcadiazone

Need a little help with an error which has just popped up with my mod Diplomacy & Conquest beta - Warband After new update of warband to version is 1.125. Starting Warband it crashes with this message  RGL ERROR  get_object failed for body:bo_winery_interior    Can anyone help with this...
  9. arcadiazone

IN Next Update:

working on next update: V1.14

Scaling back weapons stats

Implementing Diplomacy v1.11.1beta

changing troops stats and changing uniforms and weapons

Hoping to change siege mode to include more ladders

More to follow!!
  10. arcadiazone

Kinsume said:
    I've seen a mod like that tried before. It doesn't turn out too pretty. The problem with mashing so many factions onto the map at once is all of the variables that take place at any given time. For something like that to work you'd need to have a type of alliance/war system put in place for players as well as the other factions. I believe the Diplomacy mod people are currently working on something of that nature. With that implementation then it may be possible to pull off. As for a new map though, the problem with that is the same problem that has always plagued map makers in Mount&Blade. The map's size is hardcoded. You can't make it any bigger or smaller, so you have a very limited amount of room to work with. It might look big now with only 6 factions on the map and you might say things like, "well theres plenty of open space here to put stuff" Yes in some cases that is true, however you can only do that so many times before it all becomes one big cluster****.

In any event, map making was the other section I planned on going into with the quest coding I'm currently learning. I'm somewhat hesitant because of the limitations of it, but i'll take a look at it and decide for sure. If I choose to go into it, I'll work on a map for you. I'll just need to know how many Towns/Villages/Castles you plan on having. If you implement the Watch Tower and Fort options from other mods, those could be placed on there as well. However those would need new scenes made with them for battles and visiting.

I know as with the Calradia Divided - a Warband+ Mod
    i have also put this on hold to work on Diplomacy & Conquest beta - Warband  , mainly becasue there is so much work and i fear i would have to start from scratch...

SO Diplomacy & Conquest beta - Warband    i am just concentrating on this mod for now so any help is apreciated
  11. arcadiazone

As well as working on this MOD I have also took up the mantle of completing

Shadowclaimer

Calradia Divided - a Warband+ Mod

With Shadowclaimer permission of course.

So I am looking for Help in both mods, someone with coding experience, Graphics espcially in Calradia Divided Mod help with sorting out the MAP

send me PM if your interested
  12. arcadiazone

Tokashi said:
    ImpulseReflex said:
    Kinsume said:
    By the way, the troop numbers are way out of wack. I understand you're going for large battles and stuff like that, but you can't just up the player's troop numbers without upping the amount of morale we get per leadership as well. Keep in mind for every troop we have we lose 1 morale, so at like 200-300 days into the game when everyone else has armies in the 300-400 range size wise, we can only have maybe 200 troops without going into the negatives with morale.

Personally I have set my party sizes to these amounts...

AI Lords
    20 Base
    10 Per Leadership
    20 Renown
    100 bonus to faction leaders

Your Party
    30 Base
    10 Per Leadership
    20 Renown
    40 Morale per Leadership

The way this plays out is simple. Level 1 you'd have a party max size of about 70. 30base+30 from Leadership+5 for renown+5 I forgot what the last modifier was. Whatever. Then later on down the road at say 200-300 days when you're level 18 or so. 30base+70 from Leadership+(800/20=40) Renown+(Whatever that other modifier is. So thats about 140 max troops. Thats assuming you only have level 7 leadership by level 18, as well as only have 800 renown by level 18. Both are capable of being even higher than that with ease.

As I said earlier, my experience reflects this. Armies get ridiculously huge for the AI, but hampered by moral, it become my 100 elite knights vs 1000 crap t1-3 guys.  I support this suggestion.

And yes, to those saying "just change the values yourself," we are capable of doing so. Just trying to offer advice so that the complete mod experience can be excellent even without tweaking.

Keep up the good work!

Kinsume said:
    Tokashi, that would make the problem even worse. We're trying to be able to field large armies without going too low morale wise.

Read that, then read my post after his. I did not say make our renown high, I said make the lords renown per party slot high so that they do not get big armies. At some point their armies are huge.

Anyway I have set my renown per party member to 30. It is better for me anyway, I still own with a normal size army because of the crappy AI lord troop reinforcements (every mod got that same problem anyway)

arcadiazone said:
    Thanks guys for all replies they all make sense, will tone down trops trees in next update as well as AI Lord Troop trees.

The relationship problem is with the diplomacy MOD, which has a few little bugs in it.
    Another one is being unable to relocate Court when have own kingdom.

Am looking into the coding of my mod and diplomacy to try n fix

What do you mean about toning down troop trees? Maybe give an example

Sorry meant toning down AI troops

On troop treees was changing look adding  weapons and uniforms
  13. arcadiazone

Thanks guys for all replies they all make sense, will tone down trops trees in next update as well as AI Lord Troop trees.

The relationship problem is with the diplomacy MOD, which has a few little bugs in it.
    Another one is being unable to relocate Court when have own kingdom.

Am looking into the coding of my mod and diplomacy to try n fix

14. arcadiazone

ImpulseReflex said:
    Not sure where this bug lies, but when hosting feasts, the quest starts and completes itself usually before the day is out and any lord has a chance to come to the feast.

Also had this problem in default native so also not sure if a bug or just really fast eating lords
  15. arcadiazone

Kinsume said:
    Edit : The problem was caused by your mod. Something to do with your chanselor adding and stuff, it intertwined with the upgrade paths and such.

Edit 2 : It might be a good idea when meshing the mods together like you've been doing, to do the 81 Units last so that the linked troops don't get mixed up. The other mods might have different paths, which would overwrite the 81 Units troop trees. Which is probably what happened here.

Yes I apologise i messed up troops file have rectified the problem just download the file

Download Diplomacy & Conquest beta 1.12 again has the right troops file included now

Apologises
Back
Top Bottom