Recent content by Ararius

1. Spears vs Swords?

Dualhammers said:
    Mercs are incredibly expensive, and I like to fight my wars on the cheap.

Currently, my army of 160ish runs me 5k a week.

Dx
  2. Imperial State Question

Well, the mod isn't exactly a history text book. It's what the modder wants and we get to play his vision!
  3. Question on troops

1x1General1x1 said:
    I think something to improve the blunderbuss would be to make it fire multiple shots all at once, kinda make it a little more worth while. Historically speaking, a Blunderbuss was kind of early shotgun for people that didn't really have any skill with firearms.
    PM'd D'sparil and he said it twas a bug.

Hurray!

except if it means that the recruits will have a really sub par firearms skills now o_O
  4. Question on troops

I find it kind of strange that for the Imperial state, their recruits have ALOT more firearms then the infantry. 260 compared to 190. The trade off is about +4 HP and +60 to the only other weapons they use (1h weapons). Ironically, 2h weapons, polearms and cross bows go up about +70 (despite the fact they dont/never use them). When they hit gaurds, their firearms goes back up to about 250, along with the other weapon skills and getting a 2x barreled weapon.

Kinda strangeish?
  5. Kingdom Culture

I have yet to get a patrol
  6. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

Just a heads up, I was trying to do the cheatmode w/o all the updates tweak for 1.011 with the Mod Native expansion, and it seems that
    Code:
    31 2 144115188075856014 1
    isnt in the menus.txt file at all, so if you could look into that, it would be greatly appreciated ^_^
  7. Bug Reports.

Errr idk whats up, I just got my computer back and updated to 1.011 and installed this mod, however, every so often, it'l just freeze up stoping my entire comptuer forcing me to do a hard reset to be able to do anything...

If this was covered before sorry >.>;;
  8. Your current characters role/nationality.

My character load out is a Winged Helm, Plate Armor, and Plate gloves and boots.  Runs around with a Giant sword shield and 2 stacks of throwing axes.

She's leading an army of mostly nords, however, having conquered a Rhodock city and 2 castles, she's been running around training loads of Rhodock recruits making them into a fighting force to garrison her cities.

I have like 400+ total troops, with 100 or so ish in each castle and 200+ in the city.

BUT IT ALL COSTS SO MUCH MONEY Dx

Wraithcat, what armor is the black armor?
  9. Max Army Size and Morale - Easy to change in scripts.txt

TheMageLord said:
    It sounds like your problem isn't the maximum party size, it's the maximum slots. That has nothing to do with this script.

How many different troops do you have? Heroes are each 1, then every different troop type is 1. I think the limit was 32? Any over that and you can't hire more new types or upgrade to new types (unless the entire stack is ready to upgrade).

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I did NOT know that >.>

yea thats my problem I guess.... Blast me and having troops from every nation >.>.

Is there any way to increase the slot size?
  10. Max Army Size and Morale - Easy to change in scripts.txt

Well, I set my total starting to 150 and didnt change the other things (except for moral, that went up to like 80)

Another wired thing was it reding out certain upgrades. Like it wouldnt allow me to upgrade my my troops down the melee line, but allowing it for the range and cavalry line.

I wish I could tell you more but I have no idea whats up =S

:Edit:
    About the upgrade thing, it says in red no slot for upgrading to x unit

Also, when I was recruiting guys from people I rescued, I was able to hire certain guys and not others.
  11. Max Army Size and Morale - Easy to change in scripts.txt

Well, I started a new game, and eventually got well over 150 troops at my disposal and was going 'round owning untill I ran into the kings party, where I then lost about 60 troops.

So now here I at at close to 90ish saying that I cant hire more troops

=S

I can get higher, it says I can get higher (on the party screen) but it wont let me Dx
  12. Max Army Size and Morale - Easy to change in scripts.txt

Ive got a problem like that too, except I dont have troops leave, I just cant get anymore. I just got up to 99 troops and when I tried to recruit more, it wouldnt let me hire mercs, heros, or go to villages. I then tried disbanding some of my troops and I managed to get my total over 100.

It seems like it just wont go up anymore eventhough my total is like 300+

=S
Back
Top Bottom