Recent content by apfelsaft1111

1. Need More Info Game crashes while launching

Could you try launching the game directly through the Bannerlord.exe located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client folder?
    did it. even tried the native.exe
    with that it gave me a option to upload the crash report. did it.
    this is what i recieved as info:

2021-11-18_11.01.20_5727a08cbd231907857171e8cfac851c
  2. Need More Info Game crashes while launching

same here. after the clean install, still not working
  3. Need More Info Game crashes while launching

Try to load dll TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Steam.dll

Try to load dll TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.XmlSerializers.dll

Try to load dll TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.XmlSerializers.dll

Can't reset context
    Loading FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular font, at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\GUI\Launcher\GUI\Fonts\FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular/FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular.fnt
    Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedServer.dll
    Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.dll
    Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.PS.dll
    Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.GDK.dll
    Init LauncherModsDLLManager
    Total startup time: 3.0880
    Playing sound: default
    Setting engine methods at Controller::SetEngineMethodsAsDotNet
  4. Need More Info Game crashes while launching

no, i can not see the crash id. after pressing "yes" it is just disappearing.
    yes, i have checked the threads you are suggesting. unfortunately nothing worked :sad:
  5. Need More Info Game crashes while launching

just tried. did not help. any other suggestion?
  6. Need More Info Game crashes while launching

Summary: yesterday i downloaded bannerlord. when i start the game via steam the first loading screen comes up for a second, stays and a message is shown: "the application faced a problem. we need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. would you like to update these files now." then i...
Back
Top Bottom