Recent content by Anteriass

1. Chest come back!! and My Master give me a Town!!

You not getting towns is a combination of bad luck and bad AI, but you can definitely get towns, you just need high influence+high relation and to vote for yourself whenever the opportunity to even do so arises.

The chest feature is still in the game, go to your castle and there should be an option in the menu to store items, not sure how you missed it.
    Keep in mind I haven't played in a very long time now so I don't quite recall if it was actually in the menu of your own fief, but I'm almost certain.
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

I have played 1.4.2 extensively and then some. I have 900hr of gametime. I have none of your problems. I found ways to play the game to get my desired results. If you don't like how things are going in your 1 campaign, try something new. This is a great game with multiple ways of playing it...

If you don't like Vlan constantly attacking you - do something about it. You probably aren't increasing your garrison, your security rating, etc. Or you could even go attack them. There are many reasons why they are attacking you.

If you don't like what your "master" is constantly doing stuff you don't like, do something about it ingame - leave it/start your own kingdom/join a different kingdom. It also sounds like your not on the newest patch of 1.4.2 or your counting the minor factions as kingdoms being at war (which they don't count, in my mind) - in my games in 1.4.2 the other kingdoms only seem to declare war on 1 "major" faction. As someone that likes creating his own kingdoms, I don't see an issue with hoarding all the fiefs, I do it, so why shouldn't the AI?

Don't know what to do to change/stop stuff from happening? Then think/look-up some videos/ask around.

Vlandians aren't attacking me, I'm attacking them, they rush to defend their city, but the problem is they do it way too many times and start up a new army in 2 days, that's the problem. I definitely am on the latest beta patch and I definitely am not counting minor factions as the large ones. I have lot of experience with Warband and I'm not new to the franchise, I have no use for protip videos and such. I know the ins and out of these games, having to switch factions just because the ruler AI is dumb is not a good deal. I want this character to stick with Battania, for example. What I can do about Vlandia attacking me while I'm sieging them is butcher them a thousand times or cancel the siege, those are 2 options, I wouldn't call this "multiple" levels of playing.

The issue with a ruler hoarding all the fiefs is that this is not realistic in the slightest, why would his vassals remain loyal if he takes ALL the spoils of war? This is not a realistic and deep/complex simulation of medieval society, this is a barebones game that is shallow in these aspects just as previous titles, I hope this will imrpove, otherwise this is just what Warband was to Mount&Blade, just a graphical improvement overall with some minor gameplay additions.
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

1.4.2 is pretty enjoyable atm.

I find it hard to agree, have you played it extensively? I've been playing all day today with work on the side, since I can manage both, luckily. I have fought off more than ELEVEN Vlandian ARMIES in 2 separate sieges. How is this FUN? They just keep on coming with infinite recruit armies, I butcher them, they come again, rinse and repeat 11 times, honestly I stopped counting I think it's more than that. Reason for why I even give them the opportunity to come at me so many times is because I'm doing long sieges with trebuchets to destroy the walls first. Siege AI is bad, campaign AI is awful, Caladog keeps wanting to declare wars cosntantly even though we're already at war with 3+ factions , he takes EVERY fief. He has like 8 towns and I don't know how many castles.

This is the core of the game and it's in awful state. Yes you can grind away when you got nothing else to do like me while I'm working, but it's really irritating.
  4. Noble long bow not spawning in my game?

Everyone knows about mods, there are people like me, I presume, who don't want to download jack**** and want to enjoy the vanilla experience without having to go towards mods. Mods aren't helping the EA anyways, I get that people just wanna play the game and make it enjoyable, but I'll be touching mods once the overhauls release which will be years away.
  5. Noble long bow not spawning in my game?

They still haven't fixed item spawns and there's still missing items from the spawnlist, now they are even removing already established items from the spawn list by accident, I presume.

Come on...
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Can I make a formal request? During a siege, if the enemy has less than, say, 5% of your troops AND no troops have been killed in the last 30 seconds or minute, the siege is automatically ended.

Can we please have fail-safes to prevent sieges from being incomplete when the enemy has a single AI stuck somewhere my troops nor I can get to, and I have to redo the whole siege because of this. Just add a fail-safe and you'll be saving a lot of us a lot of time.

You should be able to click retreat in the middle of the siege and siege again without losing the "progress", unless they patched this out. So you will reset the position of the troops.

^ This is also a way to cheese the game so.. don't make it a habit, unless you like playing like that.
  7. How to SPIN tutorial

Lol I got Mordhau and Chivalry PTSD from this.
  8. Resolved Getting stuck between the siege tower and the castle wall.

During a siege today I encountered this map bug for the first time, since I got insta swarmed by millitia I fell back and accidentally fell from the castle walls between the siege tower and the wall itself, I was unable to get out. Here's the video: https://easyupload.io/zi9d95
  9. I am smithing weapons worth150k gold

Personally I'm not making javelins, I'm making two handed swords and axes which sell for about 48/60k
  10. Workshops suddenly struggling?

Workshops simply aren't a good investment in this game, you know what's a good investment? Smithing.

I'm not making silly javelins ( I think they fixed that) when my smithing was like 30/40 I could make a nice two handed axe and sell it for around 4800, now It's about 100 and I can make two handed swords which sell for 50k - 60k, the issue is finding cities who have that much gold. But that way you can buy good armor and other things.

And I don't think that it's very broken, maybe a slight price nerf so they sell for 20k or 30k. If cities sell weapons and armor for thousands of gold, we should be able to sell similar quality weapons for the same price.
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

I started a new game on this patch, wanted to play Battania, usually Battania always wipes out Western Empire really quick, but now that is not the case, which is great. Now it's just Battania losing every battle vs Western Empire, which also sucks.

I'm not sure if it's the troops or something but Empire parties rarely if ever have recruits and always have huge amounts of archers which shreds battanians since they don't even have archers, lords don't have fians or if they do it's like 2/3 per party. Now since Battania lost the initial battles all their lords have a big stack of recruits in their armies and it's an endless snowball for Western Empire, so far it's just losing battles and they haven't sieged anything, even though they attempted to do so because their armies are much bigger and way higher tiers.

I'm not sure what change in this patch causes this, is it the passive XP gain or something else?
  12. When will get more perks and when will the 1h/2h perk tree be fixed?

Here's a reply from a dev, at least they are looking in to it.

13. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

It is something we are looking into.

Thank you!
  14. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Hey everyone, we just shared another hotfix for the beta branch. It includes the following
    • Fixed an issue that blocked the AI from declaring wars normally. It is now no longer locked to the player entering the diplomacy screen.
    • Fixed a bug that allowed your faction to make peace without your vote.
    • AI should be more likely to declare peace if the war is taking a long time.

This is great, could you also please confirm that the Weapon Skills bug is being looked at and will be hotfixed soon or in the next beta branch? It may not be very impactful in the general scale but it is a game breaking glitch with the AI simply being on par with using a god hack with that slash speed. It is very frustrating and well documented weeks ago.
  15. Resolved [1.4.1 after hotfix from 30.05.2020] AI only declares war against whichever faction the player has joined

I created a new character for the hotfix, same issue as described above, so I guess this happens for all players.
Back
Top Bottom