Recent content by Anddos

1. Version 1.002 Update Released!

should the steam version auto update?
  2. 15 fps

I get 15 fps on a server with 76 people , everything is on low :/ i had this with a server with 170 people , i thought joining a server with less people with give me more fps , what can i do ? pc spec intel I5 750 @ 2.67 ATI Radeon 4800 series 3.50 GB memory
  3. 15 fps

Hmm i thought i did choose the support section :/
  4. 15 fps

I get 15 fps on a server with 76 people , everything is on low :/ i had this with a server with 170 people , i thought joining a server with less people with give me more fps , what can i do ? pc spec intel I5 750 @ 2.67 ATI Radeon 4800 series 3.50 GB memory
  5. Where do I enter the Activation Key

I have not been asked to enter a serial and when i go to multiplayer i can't get a server list up ...
  6. Questions about Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic wars

Warband for steam or will the download from the taleworlds website work?
  7. Questions about Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic wars

Don't know if this has been answered already and i can't be bothered to read through pages as i don't have time right now, but i have the Mount and Blade Warband download from the website and purchased a cdkey from a third party site, will i still be able to play the new DLC or is the DLC a standalone?
  8. MP Apocalypse [WB] ZOMBIEEE (Invasion) We Need Your Advice

where is the download link to play the mod, if its a private mod then why is there no key set on the server?
  9. Warband Mods (updated 10.06.11)

I am seeing a ZOMBIE server up , but i can't seem to find the mod download for it , can anyone point me in the right direction to it?
  10. Are we ever going to see destructable castle's in furture warband games

I saw these videos on youtube and it gave me the idea would we ever see castle destruction in warband, i think it would be really good and more realistic that the enemy is attacking you're base, the technology is there so i can't see why it can't be done...
  11. Paradox's Project: War of the Roses - War of the Vikings

I like the idea of the sword braking if you're sword is stronger than there's , then there screwed unless they quickly pick up one from the ground..
  12. Mount and Blade 3

Depcapitating of heads and body parts, etc someones head stays on your sword and you can like do a chant and raise the sword to the sky with a head on it to show power :smile:
  13. New Warbanders After Sale

theres a huge increase in players, the 220 server is full nearly every day
  14. Mount & Blade Steam Sale!! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS

yeh ive noticed a massive increase in players in the server browser, seems to have done the trick.
Back
Top Bottom