Recent content by Amandil

1. Amandil

TLD Preview #3 - Concept Art

Awesome artwork! You truly have a gift!
  2. Amandil

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Agamemnon582bc said:
    Having a blast with M&B so far. Can't believe only 11 people made this game! I can only imagine what it would look like with a staff like EA has.

Well probably like crap, it would cost $200 and modding wouldnt be possibel because they would have never released the source files...
  3. Amandil

your kills are recorded if you go to Statistics in your Character Sheet
  4. Amandil

SP Fantasy Sillmarillion Mod! recruting!

Nice map... the only problem would be to make Gondolin entrance hidden...
  5. Amandil

Europe 1200 MaB 1.010/1.011 Version - Info and Download

Must be Segovia...

Anyway, as stated in the post above this one: Keep Up The Good Work. I think your mod is the only historical mod alive, as Europe 1300 was somewhat cancelled.
  6. Amandil

The magic and technology conflict would be impossible to implement, thats for sure. But I don't mean it should be a carbon copy of Arcanum, only inspired by it, merging all the elements that made Arcanum so wonderful, taking into consideration the limits imposed by the M&B engine.

I for one, would love to see Tarant in an 1st person perspective  :mrgreen:
  7. Amandil

What I would really like is mod that mixes magic and technology, like Arcanum  (by the way, its an awesome game, the best RPG in my opinion, if you can tolerate its ****ty graphics).

For example, A world where fantasy races coexist (elves, dwarves, orcs along with humans), in which you can wield magic or magic items opposed to technological devices (firearms, mechanical contraptions). Imagine an army of elves with their magic fighting against an army of ironclad dwarves wielding rifles or some sort of technological weapon.

The time setting should be sometime in the second industrial revolution, where you would have a lot of political turmoil between the dying empires and the new emerging republics or nations, and between old fashioned magic users and the supporters of the new emerging technology.

If I find the time and the intelligence (to learn how to mod) perhaps I'll give it a try, although it sound to ambitious for a newbie like me...
  8. Amandil

TLD: Osgiliath Preview

No, In Starwars they take an entire battalion of Storm Troopers with Ewoks  :mrgreen:
  9. Amandil

TLD preview

Well, Love comes in different sizes... :???:
  10. Amandil

TLD: Osgiliath Preview

Could be, except that 5 imps overrun a whole city and 10.000 uruk-hai couldt take Helms Deep
  11. Amandil

The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Only that... check the TLD Forums on MBX for troubleshooting
    Just Google TLD MBX. Look at the troubleshooting section for your problem.
  12. Amandil

Europe 1200 MaB 1.010/1.011 Version - Info and Download

Nice mod and very good work, at last a Medieval Mod that sees the light  :mrgreen:. By the way, as Kullervo said, would it be possible to implement Kingdom Mangement? As I hate talking half of the castles on the map, only to have them given away to another lord.
  13. Amandil

The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Currently you can only play it for version .808, the TLD Team is porting it to 1.011 (adding new features along the way). You can download M&B .808 from the first post of this thread, I reccomend playing it, as it was the best mod for M&B (still is).
  14. Amandil

Final V4 Released !!! FINAL SPECIAL FEATURE RELEASED (01 Feb 2009)

vonmistont awesome mod  :!: It's excellent ! Can't stop playing it, please keep adding more features to the mod.
    And by the way, were do you get your ideas from? they are quite original for a M&B mod.
    Congrats! :neutral:
  15. Amandil

Are you enjoying the mod? Post your thoughts here! (No Bugs please!)

In my opinion this is one of the most interesting mods I have ever played. The background history for each faction is quite complete, very descriptive and very realistic (in a fantasy kind of way). The battles are great, specially the forest scenes which are beautiful.

The hidden stuff makes this mod a lot more interesting than the majority, and the quests are quite original, the one you have to compare the photographs to the world map is excellent (altough it can be quite frustrating)

Anyway keep up the good work, I am looking forward for more expansions! :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom