Recent content by allthesedamnnamesaretaken

1. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

AI Armies stuck in map geometry. Am I screwed? (bug report?)

AlphaOmega said:
    I guess it could be for the best, declare war then take everything they own while they are all stuck

I had planned to join them!

MadVader said:
    Try right-clicking on the offending party and then click "Unstuck" (if that still works, it was in previous PoPs).

OMG this worked. I didn't even know this option existed. Thank you all!  :grin:
  2. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

ctrl-t warping doesn't work, especially for the one stuck in the river. He's the marshal and everyone is following him even with the deserters killed.

Others are just stuck in the bridge and won't leave even if I can talk to them and tell them via cheat menu to go somewhere else. Only  way to go is to kill them all via cheats and I don't want to do that to 9 armies. More are joining the orgy at the river now. It'll soon be the whole faction. I've gotta restart. This sucks.

3. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

:cry: I just came across this group of empire armies chasing deserters and they are all stuck in the bridge/river. There is no way for me to reach them, even through teleportation. Is this game fubar now? I'm only on day 76 so restarting isn't that big of a loss I guess, but still sucks. Any...
  4. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

Swadian Sergeant, WTF

Forget sergeants. Just train sharpshooters. They are fast to train and scary efficient at both ranged and melee.
  5. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

Tweaking Books

If every book gave a carry bonus then your inventory will be full of books. The extra skill points you save would have to go into inventory management lol
  6. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

Your preferred method of soloing a marshaled army

castle is probably easiest. If you have a bunch of high level units with tough armor (swadian knights, etc) then the ladder becomes a death trap and you can just pick off enemies with your bow while your troops hold the ladder. I've beaten 1000 strong armies this way with about 150 garrisoned troops.
  7. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

Harlaus and his parties, when was your oddest time?

In my current game, he likes to hold a feasts and then declare war when all the lords are partying in praven, leaving our lands defenseless
  8. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

Multiple Parties?

In the very early versions of M&B, you used to be able to leave your companions somewhere on the world map, and then leave some of your soldiers with him. I often did that when I was too slow to catch a retreating party. So this existed before and someone just needs to find a way to enable it again. Back then, there weren't dialog options available to have this companion party follow you though. They'll just stand idle on the world map until they encounter a party that is an enemy of the faction you belong to. They would then either try to attack it or run away.
  9. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

Renown cap?

The point where it's near impossible to get more renown is 1800. I haven't been able to get to 1900 no matter how hard I tried doing multiple tourneys and taking on 100-strong armies with 12 men all in the same week.
  10. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

A nice bonus, an enemy lord had 75 prisoners with him!

I had the opposite problem. I was in a huge battle 700vs700 and I was equipped, along with my companions, with blunt weapons, and my lords rode away with like 100 prisoners each. Along comes sanjar khan and attacks one of them, increasing his 300 strong army to 400, because that lord's army was mostly wounded already. I ended up having to call up some friendly lords in an emergency to take him out. I wasn't marshall, but luckily the nearly lords had good relationships with me so they followed me to the asskicking.
  11. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

Companions, interactions and morale.

I have Alayen, Ymira, Nizar, Matheld, Artimenner, Borcha, Rolf, Baheshtur, Bunduk, Katrin, and Marnid in my party and nobody has left yet. I've seen their morale dip to as low as 35 but no one has deserted yet. My persuasion skill is at 4. The key is to try to have 1 person they hate and 1 person they like in the party to balance it out. Some people seem to hate others more than others though. Matheld hates Ymira alot and always has the lowest morale, while I found that marnid has 2 people he hates in the party and his morale is always high. I expected Marnid to desert after I found everyone but it seems unlikely to ever happen given his morale never dips. It's around day 280 right now.
  12. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

Village Prosperity

don't let it get raided by enemy lords
  13. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

Velocity/trajectory difference between bows and arrows?

bolts and arrows have different flight dynamics. arrows have more range than bolts for an equivalent draw strength, but bolts have more penetrating power.
  14. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

Velocity/trajectory difference between bows and arrows?

the module system shows their projectile velocity ratings

higher velocity means straighter trajectory so easier to hit targets at long range.

hunting bow is 52 and war bow is 59. Everything else is in between usually higher according to powerdraw requirement.  I think it's in meters per second

crossbows range from 50 to 70
  15. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Is it possible for a future update for you to include the weight of ammo items as well? When I use the module system to double arrow capacity, I also take care to double the weight of the arrows. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom