Recent content by alexyoo93

1. TLD preview

I haven't been on the forums in a year and I'm glad that work has been done to make TLD work with 1.011

Thank you TLD developers.

Also, will the first version have completed factions? I remember that in the old TLD that the elves were incomplete (as in, not everything was developed for them).
  2. TPW - Original Thread (locked)

*Bows down before Lynores*

Thank you, my lord! You've done so much for us peasants that mooch off of modders.
  3. ...

Wow! This is great! Downloading now.

I remember a .808 Robin Hood style mod. That was pretty fun as well. I hope this is as good as that one.
  4. SP Modern Other Zulu Mod Custom Music added

Amazing. Just amazing. Thanks a lot, mate.

Any screenshots (unofficial or official) available?
  5. 1.3 is out!

Great release, but I have to agree that Alt-Tabbing gets rather annoying. I hope you can use Grail's suggestion. :grin:

Otherwise, this is becoming a great mod.
  6. Bow or Crossbow

Bows, definitely. It's better to have fast volleys than slow volleys.
  7. highest damage done

I don't know how it even happened. I had -25523% Speed Bonus! It was really weird! I was using a Bastard Sword on my Courser and I stopped, turned, and swung my blade and then BAM! Proficiency +10 so I checked the damage. It was weird.
  8. Trebuchet vs. Mangonel

Trebuchet.

It uses gravity to it's advantage. It has a longer range and more power so it would easily take on castles.
  9. Level 22 character

Get a lot of people. If you have a castle, you might need to make trips back and forth for reinforcements b/c there are a lot of people in a city. I use Nords to take castle because they have bows sometimes and are really good footmen.
  10. Help please

This is where reading a book comes in handy. Just get a bunch of food and click Camp and walk away for a few minutes and come back and see your provisions and the % of book read.

Station your guys in Garrisons so they don't leave b/c of no food.
  11. The End

It's not the end. It's the beginning of the reign of Mount and Blade. Armagan has done his best to contain this massive beast, but now the world will be consumed by it.

We'll still have fun on this forum. We'll be able to talk of MB2 if that is ever developed. :grin:
  12. Sword fans arise!

As soon as I start the game, I try to scavenge money to get a sword, any sword in the beginning, and a shield (usually ones I find during Sea Raider fights).

In the end, this is usually what I come up with

1) Bow (Depends on the money)
    2) Arrows (Depends on the money)
    3) Balanced Bastard Sword/Balanced Nordic Sword
    4) Reinforced Steel Shield/Reinforced War Shield
  13. a question between Romans and Spartans

This is not a direct answer to your question, but I do know that the Romans were inspired by the Greeks. They had Greek teachers teach Roman children. They followed Greek architecture. It wouldn't surprise me if they also used the same fighting styles as well.

The problem is that I never heard that Romans used Spartan tactics.
  14. What's your best shot difficulty?

14.5 All I did was stay with my archers and start firing as they did. It was random luck. I doubt that someone could skillfully and purposefully get a really high shot difficulty.
  15. Anachronism Addon [v5.1] ~May 28th~ *OUTDATED*

WOW! You are amazing. This is going to be the first mod I will have for .903. :grin:
Back
Top Bottom