Ale296's latest activity

• Ale296 replied to the thread Game crash in large battles.
    Ok for the moment I started a New Campaign with all mod enabled and for now no crash reported but I'm far from large battle so i will...
    Ok too early to celebrate with mod it crashed again, i'm going to lowering the battle to 600 let's see what happen this way
    Ok for the moment it's working I made a fresh installation started the game set the corpse to none and I played till the end of the...
    So the solution may be to set corpse to none? Ok thanks I Will try it immediatly I will let you know, even if it a bit unrealistic I...
    I have unistalled It and I’m now installing it again
    With the mod it crash and send me to the desktop where immediatly show up the crash report window, without the mod it simply frezee but...
    I found another thing and i was wandering if it maybe the one causing the issue I have installed another mod, from realistic battle...
    It must be a bug no other solution, I have even lowered the battle size to 400 same crash, should i try to unistall and reinstall it...
    To try the battle thing I have disabled all the mod I made a custom battle of 1000 man size, becuase i have this problem only in battle...
    Should I have to lower battle size?
    Tried without any mod, same problem (always when i was going in melee) I don´t know what is causing it really, any advice?
    let me explain better not always in melee, cause i can kill some enemies move troops charge with the cavalry and do the other stuff, but...
    I noticed It happened when I go into melee fight, always when i go into melee fight, the computer doesn't have problem at all loading...
    it happened again... don't know really what is causing it realistic battle mod disabled the other enabled
    So I have to try disabling the realistic battle mod?
Top Bottom