Recent content by AJC15

1. AJC15

Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

In the troop editor, when you're selecting each troops equipment, how does the game prioritize weapons? If you have an item in the list more often or in a certain position is the game more likely to prioritize that item?
  2. AJC15

trying to replace main.bmp in my mod directory - image does not show on launcher

Michadr said:
    It probably doesn't have the correct bit depth. Open it with paint and re-save it with 32 bit and it should work.

I did what you said and played with the bit depth. I tried 32 and that did not work, however I tried again with 24 and that did the trick. This was done using paint.

Thanks!
  3. AJC15

trying to replace main.bmp in my mod directory - image does not show on launcher

I'm working on a mod, and I tried replacing the image that appears on the warband launcher when you have your module selected (main.bmp). I used GIMP to modify the default main.bmp and when I exported it as a bmp, I expanded "Compatibility Options" and checkmarked the "Do not write color space...
  4. AJC15

Do something about the polls...

The polls to change map and factions show up every few minutes, even more sometimes. And half the time, they will be accepted... I played today and out of 5 maps, the longest one lasted about 6-7 minutes before it was voted out. Recruit more admins for the official servers, and give them the...
  5. AJC15

Why no weapon stats?

You choose classes, instead of loadouts like in traditional native warband. NW isn't as much about the individual weapon as it is how effectively you can play your class. I do agree though it would be nice to see some stats.

A musketoon is a really close range spread shot, if I'm not mistaken.
  6. AJC15

Napoleonic Wars - Meme Thread

DjvyC.png
  7. AJC15

Low FPS! PLEASE HELP!

The average TV is like 30-40 something. Anymore than that and you can barely tell the difference... just be happy with what you have :smile:
  8. AJC15

RGL Error in Vanilla?

Go to documents
    Mount and blade warband
    delete rgl_config

Sometimes this file gets corrupted and can prevent warband from launching correctly. It makes a new one after launch so it's all good.
  9. AJC15

What is the hotkey to brace your spear?

I've tried all over my keyboard and it just wont work. I found out how to whistle for my horse with M but I still do not know how to brace my spear.
  10. AJC15

OSP Code Combat Spear Bracing Kit (Updated)

whats the hotkey to brace your spear
  11. AJC15

NDB_HardcorePW4_Roleplay Rules and General discusion

xombie5 said:
    AJC15 said:
    This is a good server. The admins actually care and the rules sre strongly enforced. The only other NA server is feudal and I'm pretty sure no one cares what happens on that one. This is a nice option compared to feudal and being the only other NA server, it's the better choice.

-Dalfador BTW

Well, i assume the server went up at the same time the thread did, and i dont have any experience with the other servers - but im pretty damn sure its impossible to decide wether a server is better and the admins are better in an hour.

They answered every question I had, they make sure everything is always stocked, they were even hosting an event when I hopped on today. I played all last night and all today, and everything is awesome so far.
  12. AJC15

NDB_HardcorePW4_Roleplay Rules and General discusion

This is a good server. The admins actually care and the rules sre strongly enforced. The only other NA server is feudal and I'm pretty sure no one cares what happens on that one. This is a nice option compared to feudal and being the only other NA server, it's the better choice.

-Dalfador BTW
  13. AJC15

No servers on current version? Wait for patch?

if i had the server files i'd host an NA one. But when i asked before i was shot down like i just committed blasphemy or something.
  14. AJC15

What the hell is going on

It's been like 6 months... not to sound pushy, and I have the utmost respect for Shred for making such an awesome mod. However I feel like more information could be on this board... :L
  15. AJC15

What the hell is going on

What is happening...? is 0.18 coming out? Why do i see a thread with an event on 0.18...? But theres no download for 0.18.
Back
Top Bottom