Recent content by Ahmed_Ten

1. We need to talk. Taleworlds is throwing everything away what made them great

So why is everyone talking about larping and iron cheiftain? IS this some joke I am missing out on?
  2. Please give casual multiplayer the love it needs too

OP, you can just read the latest dev blog to know that his is just a fleeting dream. Better to face reality and just find a different game dev to make the game for us. Im going to tel you now, it won't be Taleworlds in the near future.

Read more about it here

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382758.0.html
  3. Coop campaign in Bannerlord

Unfortunately not, since they would much rather focus on 6v6 competitive multiplayer, as seen where they are only handing out keys to youtubers and competitive players. Hopefully mods or dlc can fix it, but I doubt it.
  4. We need to talk. Taleworlds is throwing everything away what made them great

For background, I have been lurking for 4 years, but made an account today to finally express my opinions. I am keen on bannerlord mainly because of the potential of huge realistic battles, i.e. 1000-5000 people all player or AI controlled. The huge battles, chaos and co-ordination and seeing...
Back
Top Bottom