Recent content by adyy78

1. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Even on higher levels/later dates,they can be found around Old Zendar.They might need a few days to spawn.Also,try freeing slayers from necromancer armies without recruiting them,that might spawn them as a group.
  2. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

One more thing,there is this book called malleus maleficarum,is the only way to get this by being a vampire,werewolf or having the black plague right ?If so,why are the tough requirements for such a weak weapon as the slayer's crossbow?It should be more powerful.
  3. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Long time haven't been here...I got a big question.Can i turn Ash Oak and Thorn into diamonds to get their armor if i'm not a necromancer ?I play a zombie antio hero.If i can, how ?
  4. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

N0ught said:
    If you are an Antihero (I presume), there is also Nikola. You can find him in the "Lost Reliquary" in the castle at Halmar. He has a simple quest and some very nice rewards.

After that, your choices are to join the Bloodfountain or not, and to join any of the factions or not (including evil).

Dear N0ught, i hope you know that there must be an option to join evil and conquering calradia :grin:.
  5. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Thanks for the help Malgus.

As for the zombie storyline, the latest patch says it has been fixed :grin:.So no wonder you could play it through,if it was a previous version, well, you were really lucky.
  6. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

I'm so sorry for asking this agian, cos either i already asked it, or someone else surely, but reading back i didn't find an obvious answer.

So, my question is, can you be a zombie,ghost,anti-hero ? And is it possible to add anything else as well ?Also, as a zombie is there any benifiet not serving the blood fountain ? Or just the regular anti hero benefiets ?
  7. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

i don't think so,and i have played various versions of the mod :grin:
  8. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Finding the gold bug can be troublesome the first time, now i can find it instinctly xD. As you spawn in Feanada look towords the tower to your right, and you'll see something golden on the ground, if you press the use key you can open the chest with gold diamond silver and crystal balls inside it.If i knew how to post pictures i would, cos i made some so you could easily find it, but i don't.
  9. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Malgus20033 said:
    Where's dupin, and how do I get werewolf blood, if I have to fight them, then I don't see any on map

Dupin is in ichamur's tavern, as to your right, and to your left up the stairs is the purloined letter with some other stuff.(in case you missed those too)As for the werewolf blood, as far as i know they can be only got by fighting them, those are rare,and they only show up after level 20 or 25.Get looting skill up to atleast 4.They only show up around nords,around thir.While vampires show up around rivacheg.
  10. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Malgus20033 said:
    I got ash and oak, but,I can't find thorn anywhere in Khudan, not even in the basement, and I've searched everywhere, maybe got a new locations?

I can't tell you the excat location cos i don't remember, but i remember that NONE of them are really hidden, search through the streets agian and you'll find him.
  11. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

N0ught said:
    Malgus20033 said:
    where do i get the screwdriver artifact, fastest way to get the artificer armor, and not long ago i went to a swadian castle and saw a bottle of wine with some name floating in the air, but when i talk it says ...

From Artificers. It is a rare loot drop. And the Tsukumogami Wine Jar is one of three troops you can recruit, to create the Tsukumogami Collection. You have to have the full Rising Sun set equipped for them to join.

Oh, a question. Why is the rising sun set's stats soooo looow.Will they get an upgrade later ?Do they serve other purpose than combat and that quest ?I love the look of the set, but they aren't good enough to wear.
  12. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

watdakstomp said:
    N0ught said:
    Wow, someone actually found that on accident... those are actually two entwined snakes from Greek myth:

"One Greek myth of origin of the caduceus is part of the story of Tiresias,[18] who found two snakes copulating and killed the female with his staff. Tiresias was immediately turned into a woman, and so remained until he was able to repeat the act with the male snake seven years later."

Instead of trying to keep track of seven years of game time, I made the change permanent - though characters still seem to address the character as their original sex.

Congratulations, it's a girl!  :lol:

So. . .I think I'm going to stay away from there for a long time. Also I have unlocked most of the things in the Mod (Companions and items) but can someone tell me how I can get the Master artificer armor from the Master Artificer?

Wow, do you mean you got all the answers right for the artificer as a zombie ?What were the answers ? I belive i haven't asked that.
  13. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

I used the search feature but i didn't find anything about the meteorite quest here.So can someone please tell me about it ? How to start it ? What will be the reward (one handed power weapon for example) and if i have to make any sacrifice, like a companion or an item to get the reward?

Also, i'd like to know where is that museum,becuase i walk around the whole map and nothig popped up like Old Zendar or the salt mine.

And i'd love to have a short ...erm...review the out comes of the robin hood quest,if are there any, besides memebers may die.
  14. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

I have forty Hawkers and no one else in my party (I keep the rest of my soldiers garrisoned in my captured castle) buut I only have one trained hawk. How does the accumulation of Hawks work?

It's in the guide, they train them randomly, i too had for weeks 9 trainers, but only 1 hawk, it's slow and random, so don't count on them.You are better off training vaegir archers :wink:
Back
Top Bottom