Recent content by Adubizon

1. Utterly Lost on the Influence System

Idk if someone suggested this already,

Battle your way out. If you want easy influence just stack up on high level archers and fight 100 vs 500 or so. Once the enemy gets close hit tab, mouse wheel, and retreat. Make sure no enemies are near you. Then attack again and repeat until finished.

Fund the operation with smithing. Can get 25-50 influence per battle. Can also win big sieges but you'll take more losses. GL and cheers

Exactly the kind of no-BS theorycrafting I'd expect from the Lord of Banners thank you my good man
  2. Utterly Lost on the Influence System

Losing a fief.
    Raiding a neutral party or settlement.

The following kingdom policies generally:
    Lawspeakers (with low charm)
    Royal Guard (as non-ruling clan)
    Noble Retinues (as tier 5 clan)
    Marshals (as ruler clan)
    Sacred Majesty (as non-ruling clan)
    Trial by Jury

You can mouse over your influence number to get a breakdown of the daily gains and losses, but I'm unaware for anything that shows event driven losses beyond the topmost marquee that disappears after about a second.

I'm sure I speak for more than myself when I say thank you for the added context.
  3. Utterly Lost on the Influence System

I'd honestly just swap kingdoms. Those policies hurt

At this point my Italian heritage is not enough to keep me tethered to the Northern Empire.
  4. Utterly Lost on the Influence System

Donating troops to garrisons still works a treat.

But honestly the best bet for gaining lots of influence is adopting a slimmed down party (less than 20 in size) and chain farming one of the Bandit Central locations (NW of Galend, N of Baltakhand, E of Akkalat, SW of Onira, etc.) for loads of influence in 2-6 point increments.

Another solid strategy, just wish I had a settlement to store the other 70 troops but I'll keep that one in the back pocket.
  5. Utterly Lost on the Influence System

Thank you all of you guys for responding that is all extremely helpful input. May the force be with you butterlords
  6. Utterly Lost on the Influence System

Hello all, I am writing this thread because, as you can see from the title, I am at my wits end with the influence system. None of it seems bugged; all of it seems confusing atm. I understand the existence of policies, and the general mechanics behind abolishing them/adopting them. I...
Back
Top Bottom