Recent content by Ace5

1. SP - General Control ally after your character falls in battle

Please allow this to be an option.
  2. SP - General Control ally after your character falls in battle

Similar to how it works in Multiplayer Mode (Captain), please allow us to control one of our soldiers in combat if you character falls during battle. It adds a lot of fun to the game. I played one mod called Control Ally After Death and it was really fun, but it didn't let you choose the ally...
  3. Resolved Conspiracy Mission - Game Crash after defeating Hideout

Nevermind, It was due to a mod. I turned off a mod that would increase relations for killing bandits on the map. That seemed to be causing the crash.
  4. Resolved Conspiracy Mission - Game Crash after defeating Hideout

It wasn't a normal hideout, the conspiracy commander had different dialogue than bandit bosses.
  5. Resolved Conspiracy Mission - Game Crash after defeating Hideout

I got a mission saying there were conspirators in the north nearby a castle in a hideout. (Winter area). I went up there to complete the quest, first time I brought along some companions and troops and defeated them all (Challenged the boss the a duel). The game crashed. I tried again with...
  6. Resolved Can't leave conversation with slaver

Accidently talked to a slaver in a tavern, he shows I have no prisoners to trade, even though I do, and when I tried to leave the chat there was no option to do so.
  7. Bug during siege results in UI disappearing

I was sieging a town, one that belonged to the Southern Empire, suddenly a giant army of another empire, Khazit, attacked me, I managed to convince the leader of the army to join me and to join my army. Afterwards the option to siege or leave were gone, and my siege army cannot move, the tents...
  8. Resolved Wife disappears after making her governor

It has happened a couple times, and I had to restore to a previous save once to fix it. I go to a town and the first thing I do is set my Wife as governor (both times it was the first thing I do), then I waited for a bit. I went back and it showed governor as none, I checked the keep and she was...
Back
Top Bottom